Chapter 2

Foxy:
Roxy had still grabbed my arm and left with me the main lobby. She walked me through a big red door with the caption 'Superstar Daycare' written above it. My animatronic heart pounding madly. I had never felt this feeling What is this feeling? Roxy was really fascinatig. I really want to got to know her better.

____

Roxy stopped and let go of Foxy's arm. The red fox was still embarrassed. The wolf looked at Foxy and said to him. "This place is a big play area for small children. The daycare attendant lives in the castle, I don't like him because he's very crazy and really annoying. You can get into the play area with this slide or with this wooden door."

Foxy nodded and saw that the daycare attendant was an animatronic yellow sun happily bouncing around the colorful play area. The play area featured a giant jungle gym and a castle area with a ball pit pit. The day care center is surrounded by high walls and a large net hanging from the ceiling. Many small shining stars and a shining crescent could be seen on the walls. "The playground looks great and very colorful." said the red fox.

"The annoying sun unfortunately has a dark side because it turns into a red-eyed dark blue gray moon as soon as the lights are turned off in the daycare." said Roxy to Foxy. "Here there just still are some party rooms and a gift shop where you can buy ugly fan articles from this sun and moon thing. There is nothing more to see here in the area. I think I've shown you enough boring things Foxy, come on I'll show you the main atrium now."
"Um..o..okay." Foxy said shyly. Roxy grabbed Foxy's arm again and left this area with him. The fox flattened his ears in embarrassment.

____

Roxy:
I have to admit that I find this red fox kind of cute. I don't know him that well yet, but I'm sure I'll be able to get to know him better. I want Foxy to be comfortable at the Pizzaplex. I left the area with the red fox and walked with him into the main lobby back to an elevator that took us to the main atrium.