Chapter 23

Roxy:
I still kept on sobbing. I promised Foxy I will protect him from Vanny and now that damn carrot eating rabbit has managed to take control of Foxy.

____

Mangle hugged her gray wolf friend and tried to comfort her somehow, but the wolf continued to sob.

Monty nudged Roxy roughly. "Now stop sobbing like that! It's closing time in a few minutes." said the alligator to the wolf. "Let's go to Freddy and Chica now."

"I...I feel so lonely without Foxy." Roxy said, her ears hanging, sniffling and snuggling closer in Mangle's arms.

"Everything will be fine Roxy believe me. We will free Foxy from Vanny's control." said the pink and white fox to the gray wolf.

Monty, Mangle and Roxy came out from behind the golf ball carousel and headed into the atrium. The visitors were already leaving the Pizzaplex because now it was closing time.

"I think Freddy is still at his Fazer Blast Arena." Roxy said to the pink and white fox and to the green yellow alligator.

Mangle and Monty nodded.

Suddenly, the three saw the white chicken greedily eating out of a garbage can.

"Chica eats trash?" asked Mangle with wide eyes.

"Yeah Chica loves to eat trash." said Roxy with a sigh.

"But that's disgusting." said the pink and white fox. Roxy nodded.

"Well, chickens are pretty stupid." said Monty and adjusted his sunglasses.

Chica looked at her three animatronic friends, from her beak was hanging out an old slice of pizza which she immediately devoured greedily then she asked. "Did something happen? And where is Foxy?" without waiting for an answer, the chicken stuck its head back into the garbage can and continued eating.

Roxy whimpered, eyes full of sadness. Mangle gently placed her hand on the gray wolf's shoulder. "Don't be sad Roxy." she said in a soft voice.

"We were attacked by Nightmarionne Bots on my golf course. Vanny now controls Foxy." told Monty.

Chica's eyes widened in horror when she heard what Monty had told and she choked on an old slice of pizza. When the chicken finished coughing, it looked at the alligator. "What!" she then cackled.

Monty crossed his arms.

"Oh I should have prevented Vanny from taking control of Foxy. I should have helped Foxy. It's all my fault." Roxy whimpered desperately.

"It's not your fault Roxy." Mangle said to her in a soft voice.

"Do you know where Freddy is?" the alligator asked the chicken.

"He's still at his Fazer Blast Arena." answered the chicken. "Or I think in the Rockstar Row."

----

Roxy, Mangle, Monty, and Chica walked through the entrance and were now in the Fazer Blast lobby. This lobby was decorated with lots of space themes and flashing lights. There was even a small spaceship ferris wheel. In the middle of the lobby was a big glowing planet and near the entrance there were shelves with lots of Glamrock Freddy merchandise.

Freddy was standing by the reception desk. Beside him stood a small, skinny boy with messy brown hair and brown eyes. The boy wears a blue t-shirt with two white stripes on it and brown cargo shorts that reach to the knees. A plaster was on his right cheek and left knee.

When the boy saw the four other animatronics, he was startled and tried to open Freddy's stomach hatch. "Let me in." he said to the bear.

"These are my friends. They won't hurt you and they won't take you to Officer Vanessa either." said the bear to the boy.

"How do you know if they won't hurt me? The alligator looks like it's killed someone before." said the boy. Monty snorted angrily but said nothing.

Mangle snuggled up to Monty.
Chica gave the boy a friendly look.

Freddy smiled at the boy. "These are Glamrock Chica, Glamrock Mangle, Montgomery Gator, Roxanne Wolf and...um where's Glamrock Foxy?" the bear twitched both ears.

"Foxy is..." Mangle began to say and stopped then.

Roxy walked up to the bear with ears flattened and eyes narrowed and stood in front of him. "Who is this boy and what is he doing here?" she asked with both hands on her hips.

"His...his name is Gregory and he's hiding from Officer Vanessa because she's after him. I promised to help him." Freddy replied to the gray wolf.

"Really?! You promised to help him?! We don't have time to deal with a stupid kid's problems, Freddy! Foxy needs our help too. Vanny has taken control of him." said Roxy to the bear. Gregory hid behind Freddy.

"Oh poor Foxy we'll help him of course but...I can't let Gregory walked around the pizzaplex by himself." said the bear back. "The Nightmarionne Bots..."

Roxy sighed and rolled her eyes then crossed her arms. "Take the boy to Officer Stephanie." she said.

"But..." Freddy dropped his ears.

"I don't trust the security guards!" said the boy.

"Officer Stephanie is much nicer than Officer Vanessa." Chica said.

Monty and Mangle sat on the red sofa and snuggled together.

Chica stuck her head in a garbage can greedily ate the trash again.

Roxy growled wildly with anger. "If you stupid idiots don't want to help me free Foxy out of Vanny's control then I'll save him myself!" she screamed loudly and stomped to the door with a growl. "I don't need you idiots!" then she left the Fazer Blast Lobby and slammed the door with force.

"Roxy?" Chica said.

Freddy looked at Gregory and then wanted to run after the gray wolf. "Wait Roxy we want to help you free Foxy out of Vanny's control but first we need to come up with a plan and Gregory can help us with that." Roxy ignored the bear and walked towards the stage.

Freddy sighed.

"Um...we should follow Roxy before anything happens to her." said Mangle and got up from the sofa.

"Can disable the Nightmarionne Bots with the Fazer Blaster?" asked Gregory.

"I don't know." replied Freddy.

"It's definitely worth a try." said Monty.

----

Roxy walked towards the stage. Suddenly Foxy came running and wanted to pounce on her and hit her with his hook. The gray wolf managed to dodge just in time and looked at the red fox with sad eyes. "My Foxy. My sweet little fox please you need to get out of Vanny's control." she said whimpering to him.

Foxy backed Roxy into the corner with a growl and swung his hook at her. "Defend yourself! Are you afraid to fight me?" he flattened his ears.

Roxy just stood there and let Foxy corner her. "I will not fight you Foxy." she said.

Roxy would never attacked Foxy.

"So you're too cowardly to fight?!" Foxy bared his teeth menacingly and swung his hook at Roxy again.

"I will not fight! Oh please Foxy you need to get out of Vanny's control. Please." Roxy's eyes shone with sadness. "I love you my little fox. I'm so lonely without you."

"Fight you landlubber!" The red fox wanted to pounce on Roxy and destroy her with his hook but Mangle came running and threw herself on Foxy and pinned him to the ground. "No! Foxy you mustn't hurt Roxy! She's your girlfriend! You love her!" said the pink and white fox.

"Does the cowardly wolf need her little pink white fox friend because she doesn't dare to fight me? How embarrassing." Foxy said maliciously and pushed Mangle away with a powerful kick. The pink and white fox got up off the ground and stood protectively in front of the gray wolf.