Chapter 25

Gregory was still hiding in the locker, anxiously holding his breath as the animatronic footsteps drew nearer.

"Where are you hiding? You can't hide from me forever!" the boy heard the growling voice of the red fox. Foxy walked past the locker where Gregory was still hiding.

The red fox opened an locker then closed it again and left the room. Gregory was glad that Foxy had opened the wrong locker but he didn't know if it was safe to leave his hiding place.

Gregory didn't hear any more animatronic footsteps, but he didn't dare to leave the locker. He contacted the bear through his Faz Watch. "Freddy? Are you there? I'm hiding in a locker and Foxy is looking for me. I don't know if I can leave my hiding place." he whispered in panic.

"Don't panic my superstar. You can access the security cameras with your Faz Watch so you can see where Foxy is wandering around and then find a safe route to Officer Stephanie's office." Freddy's voice was heard over the Faz Watch.

"Okay thanks Freddy." Gregory replied and started checking the security cameras with his Faz Watch. Foxy wandered around in another room. The boy left the locker and then left the room.

Gregory crept down a hallway. Suddenly he was spotted by a Nightmarionne bot. The boy immediately shot the bot with the Fazer blaster. The bot twitched, then beeped sped towards Gregory.

The boy ran around the corner and hid in a box. The Nightmarionne bot looked around for Gregory confused and walked away then.

"Freddy? I need help. I think here are Nightmarionne bots everywhere. How am I supposed to find a safe way to Officer Stephanie's office like that?" Gregory contacted the bear on his Faz Watch. But he didn't hear Freddy's voice answering, but Roxy's voice.

"Freddy is busy right now. Try to distract the Nightmarionne Bots with something. Throw over some buckets or cans." Roxy replied to him over the Faz Watch.

"Um okay Roxy." said Gregory and climbed out of the box.

Gregory crept down the long hallway and threw some paint cans off a shelf. Four Nightmarionne Bots sped to the shelf and looked beeped at the paint cans in confusion. Gregory quickly walked through a door.

Gregory was in Officer Stephanie's office now, but the security guard wasn't there. The boy sighed.

"Freddy? Roxy? I'm in Officer Stephanie's office now but she's not here." he said over the Faz Watch, trying to contact the bear or the wolf.

"I think Officer Stephanie is in daycare. Can you hear me kid? Something is interfering with the signal on the Faz Watch. Go to daycare..." Gregory heard the gray wolf's voice then the connection broke.

"Roxy?" the boy asked but her voice didn't answer.

----

Gregory slid down the slide and landed in the large Daycare ball pit. He saw a security guard with long dark brown hair. Officer Stephanie. She was fixing on of the five generators. Then the boy saw a yellow sunman standing anxiously in the light, trembling. He seemed scared if the lights went out.

Gregory climbed out of the ball pit. "Hello." he said.

Officer Stephanie looked at Gregory. "Who are you? How did you get into the pizzaplex? It's closing time." she asked him then she had finished fix the generator. Her voice, however, sounded friendly.

"Oh a new friend." cried Sundrop in a cheerful voice picked Gregory up and hugged him much too tightly.

"Put the boy down Sunny. You don't always have to hug the kids so tight." Officer Stephanie said to the yellow sun man.