Chapter 10

Foxy was asleep on his couch. Someone nudged him gently. The red fox opened his eyes with a short yawn and saw Roxy bending over him smiling. "It's 6:00 a.m. The Pizzaplex is open." said the gray wolf. "Now you need to get up and get ready for your first shift at Kids Cove."

Foxy sat up slowly and seemed a bit sleepy. He flattened his ears in embarrassment as his nose touched Roxy's nose briefly. "Um...thanks for waking me up Roxy. I'm going to get ready for today" the fox said to her.

The gray wolf nodded and turned to face the door. "Okay, I'll wait for you on Rockstar Row." said the wolf and left the fox's room.

Foxy went to his mirror and looked at himself with a sigh. "Why can't I just tell Roxy I'm in love with her?" he asked himself softly. The fox quickly got ready for the day, then left his room and went to where Roxy was waiting for him on Rockstar Row. Roxy smiled at Foxy. Foxy smiled back.

Freddy Chica and Monty were leaving their rooms. Monty had a golf club in his hand so he will probably go to his golf course and teach the visitors how to golf. Chica had a big pizza box in her hand and greedily ate a slice of pizza.

"Do you really need to eat pizza early in the morning Chica?" Roxy asked, arms crossed, watching the white chicken greedily devour the slice of pizza.

"I like to eat pizza, whether it's for lunch or dinner. Pizza tastes always so delicious." Chica answered and ate another slice of pizza. Roxy growled angry as the pizza sauce spurted onto her cheek.

"But it's early in the morning." Foxy said to Chica.

"Then please eat the pizza not like a hungry pig!" Roxy said to the chicken, rolling her eyes and wiping the pizza sauce off her cheek.

"Bye guys." said the alligator.

"More pizza." said the chicken.

Monty made his way to his golf area and Chica made her way to the kitchen to get more pizza.

Freddy stepped up next to Foxy. "How was the first night in your Green Room?" the bear asked the fox with a smile.

"My first night in my Green Room was very good. I slept very well if Roxy hadn't woken me up I probably would have slept until the afternoon." Foxy answered him. Freddy nodded. Roxy sighed softly and sat down on the bench. The fox twitched his right ear. "Um, did you find the lyrics for the song again?" he then asked.

"Yes, luckily I found the lyrics again. It was in one of my drawers but I didn't see the lyrics between all the children's drawings." replied Freddy.

The fox and the bear wanted to continue talking.

Roxy got up from the bench. "Foxy you have to go to Kids Cove now or do you want to be late for shift on your first day already?" she said to the fox then she narrowed her eyes to Freddy. "And you should go to your Fazer Blast Arena!"

"Oh right. See you later Foxy." said the bear and then made his way to his Fazer Blast Arena.

"See you later." Foxy said back.

"Come on Foxy!" Roxy said to the fox and grabbed his arm and made her way with him to Kids Cove.

"What's my job at Kids Cove today?" the fox asked the wolf.

"Well I think you play with the kids and tell them some pirate stories." answered Roxy.

"Okay, I tell the kids stories. I know a lot of exciting stories. Luckily I don't have to be on a small stage behind a curtain all the time anymore." said Foxy. "Would you like to stay with me at Kids Cove and listen to a pirate story of me my pretty Roxy?"

Roxy's tail wagged because Foxy had called her 'my pretty Roxy.'

"I would like to listen to one of your pirate stories, Foxy, but I can't. I have to go to my racetrack." said the wolf smiled. "You wanted to come to my racetrack after your shift so I could give you karting lessons. Do you have forget that you sweet little silly." Roxy laughed gently.

Foxy flattened his ears in embarrassment. "Um no...I didn't forgot that." he then said.

The wolf and the fox were in the atrium now. A few visitors have been here.

Roxy gently nudged the red fox on his left ear and smiled lovingly at him. "What was it you were trying to say to me last night when we were in my room Foxy?" asked the gray wolf.

Foxy became even more embarrassed and his heart started beating wildly. "Um..um...it's nothing important." said the fox averted his eyes and shrugged his shoulders. He just didn't dare to confess his love to Roxy.

Roxy's eyes turned sad and she let her ears droop slightly. "O..okay." she said.

The fox sighed softly.

The wolf snuggled up to the fox for a moment. "We see us later at my beautiful racetrack. Have fun at Kids Cove I hope you enjoy your first shift and that the kids are nice to you." she said to him.

Foxy nodded. Roxy gave the red fox a gentle kiss on the cheek and then made her way to her racetrack.

Foxy looked dreamily after the wolf and then entered Kids Cove.