broken wings- techno x reader (angst)

TW'S- Kidnapping, cursing, gore, slight yandere at the end, triggering content in general, you are warned!

-,-,-,------,,---,,-,--,-,--,,--,--,-,-,-,-,,-,-,-,-

Today was the day. November 16, the day of the war.

I rolled out of bed and quickly brushed my hair and wings, which didn't take too long since I cut most of it off recently for incognito purposes, as George likes to say. God how I loved my wings, wings are one of the best parts about being an avian hybrid. They give me a huge advantage on the battlefield. I can see from a bird's eye view, and I can have a quick exit if things go south.

The only thing that's unfortunate about today is that I can't be with my family. Sure, the dream team has done an excellent job of making me feel welcomed, but it's just not the same.

I throw on a pair of black cargo, a skin-tight black long-sleeve top, fingerless gloves, and my netherite chest plate with a few good enchantments, not caring about the fashion part of the fir, more just the practicality. I then grabbed my pair of boos that techno gifted, back before I got kicked out. God, I missed techno. He was the only one in pogtopia who truly understood me. We could talk for hours about anything without feeling held back. With a sigh, I laced up my boots, grabbed my bow and my axe, and headed downstairs.

"Forgetting something?" A snarky voice said.

I roll my eyes and turn around to see Dream holding my black mask that covers half my face, specifically, from my chin to the bridge of my nose. Unlike dreams, I prefer to have good vision, especially when fighting.

"Thanks," I say, taking it from him and putting it on.

"Ready to go?" he asks, as George and Sapnap head downstairs to meet us.

"Yup! Let's go win this." I say a tad nervously.

-.-.-.-..-.-..-.-..-..-.-..----.--.-.-.-.-..--.-.-.-.

The battle was turning out to not be in our favor. More and more of our team was changing sides so now it was just the dream team, puns, and me. I grit my teeth as I continue landing brutal attacks on my attacker. Luckily for me, Tommy's a shitty fighter so I was winning until I got brutally shoved into a wall by Tubbo, hitting my head slightly which bruised later. Hopefully, I didn't break a rib or accidentally concussed myself. By the time I regain my composure Tommy and Tubo are off the wall, we were recently fighting on, with Tubbo healing Tommy on the ground. This was just too easy. I quickly pull out an arrow and put it in my bow, taking my aim t the defenseless duo below.

Sure, I felt bad that I was going to hurt them, potentially kill them, but they betrayed me, so they deserved this fate. Before I could release my arrow, I felt a blade cut through my wings.

No. no, no, no, no, no, this can't be happening. I drop my bow to look to see who'd done this to me.

Techno.

It was fucking techno.

By the looks of his expression, he didn't even mean to hit my wings. He missed. He freaking missed and spoiled everything. I look at him with widened eyes and a betrayed look in my eyes. Of course, he didn't know that he just maimed his best friend, but it still hurt.

I fell to the ground catching myself with my hands, barely able to take in the whole event that just happened. I couldn't breathe between the intense pain from my late wings and the lack of air in my mask.

I saw Techno walk off to grab his weapon, but what I didn't notice was him walking toward me.

I ripped off my mask and tossed it to the side in an attempt to get air, thinking techno left the scene, but boy was I wrong. I heard the all too familiar sound of metal hitting the ground as I quickly turned my head to where I heard the sound, the realization hit me like a brick.

"Y-yn-?" He muttered, his voice less monotone and more saddened.

I just sat there, tears finding their way into my eyes and then quickly leaving.

"Fuck- I'm- I'm so sorry," he said, rushing over to hold me in his arms.

My back hurt, everything hurt, I just wanted to die. The pain was unbearable.

"Y/n I thought you were" He started before I covered his mouth with my hand. Im freaking dying and this guy is trying to have a reunion? I can't.

"S-shut up i-m literally d-" I start before coughing up blood. Great, I was originally being dramatic but I guess not anymore.

"Shit- yeah hold up," he said, digging through his pockets and pulling out a healing potion.

He carefully tilted my head upwards to help me drink it. It didn't do a whole lot, but it managed to take away a bit of the pain, making it more manageable.

"Just relax, ill take you to Phil, and hell have you fixed up in no time! Then things can go back to the way they were before this dumb government." He said, slowly standing up.

"No- no no I dont w-want to," I say. He betrayed me, I don't want to go with him. Dream can help me, I trust him. George can fix me back up. I don't want to go with him!

"Sh sh it'll be fine," He said, starting to walk away, still cradling me in his arms.

"No- dream...DREAM!" I start to yell as loud as my vocal chord alow before techno pulled out a syringe and stuck it in my neck. I instantly felt tired.

"I didn't want to have to make this kidnapping, but you chose this now sleep." He said, annoyance dripping from his tone.

And even though I hated to listen to him, I did. I couldn't resist it.

-.----.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.---.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

A/N- I've had this one for a while, just forgot to post it! might do a part 2 with a yandere-ish techno maybe? Thoughts? Also feel free to request people/ideas.

word count: 1022