Icecream (wilbur x reader)

Type: Fluff! This is an excerpt from my book "icecream before kisses"!!

TWs: None!

--------------------------------------------------------

Key:

F/b- favourite book

Y/N- Your name

------------------------------------------------------

I was sitting in a chair reading f/b and waiting for some customers to pile in the shop. Mercurys ice cream shoppe was usually pretty busy, but it was a Wednesday afternoon so most people must've been at work or at school. What a shame. I was at a really good part in the book when the doorbell rang, alerting me that new customers have entered the shop.

"Welcome to mercury's ice cream shoppe!!" I say enthusiastically without looking up from my book, "Let me know if you need any help!"

"Okay thank you!" I heard someone say in reply before getting cut off by a seemingly annoying child.

"WILLLL" the child whined.

"What is it, Tommy?" The older boy said in monotone. He must have been used to his whiny voice by now.

"I don't know what flavor to pickkk!!!!" He complained while pulling on the older boy's arm.

"Well why don't you look then?" He replied.

The younger boy just let out a whine and stumbled over to look at the many flavors.

" Uh, miss?" I hear the older one says. I looked up to see a man with brown curly hair, round glasses and these big brown eyes. He looked to be in his early twenties.

"Yes?" I say while holding eye contact with him.

"I was wondering if you could maybe help me, and my friend here pick out a flavor? We rarely ever get ice cream" he said with a smile on his face.

"Of course! Mind if I ask a few questions?" I say smiling back at him.

"Sure, go for it" he relied.

"Favorite colour?"
"Brown"
"Are you a morning person?"
"Nope" he said while laughing.
"Sweet or sour?"
"Sweet"
"Finally, chocolate or no chocolate?"
"Hm..... chocolate"
"I recommend the mocha coffee swirl!" I say
"Ok! I'll have that!!" He said with a smile.
"Okay! Cup or cone?"
"Umm whatever you'd think would for the flavor."
I smile then scoop some of the ice-cream into a cup, stick a sugar cone on top and hand it to him.
"Thank you!" He said while taking the cup form my hand.
"You're welcome!"
"Oh oh oh! Do me next!" The young blonde boy said.
"Okay! Favorite colour?"
"Red!"
"Sweet or sour?"
"Sweet"
"Vanilla or chocolate?"
"Vanilla!"
"Ok I'd recommend superman ice-cream! Cup or cone?" I say with a smile.
"Hm, cone! Well, a waffle cone!" He said with a smile. I scooped out the ice-cream and then handed it to him. I walked over to the cash register and rang up their ice cream.
"Cash or card?"
"Card!" The boy said.
I inserted his card and handed it back to him while the receipt printed. I quickly wrote my number on the receipt, hoping he wouldn't notice till he got home or at least out of the shoppe.
"My names Wilbur by the way" he said with a smile.
"Y/n" I replied, handing him the receipt.
He grabbed it and they both said thank you and left the store. I smiled as he walked out.

I hope he comes in again.