𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐲 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐬

TW; abuse (not by onceler)

your POV:

"This is all your fault!" a loud yelling was heard, then a crack. I opened my eyes a little to see the dishes broken apart in pieces on the floor.

It was happening again. My dad was yelling at me, all because I accidentally broke his bottle of beer while dusting.

Until, i was suddenly pulled away from my thoughts by a painful feeling on my cheek.

"ARE YOU GONNA ANSWER ME!? YOU STUPID BITCH," he yelled as i pressed my hands on the wall, not being able to do anything.

"I WISH I NEVER FUCKED YOUR SLUTTY MOM, SO SHE WOULDN'T GIVE BIRTH TO SOMEONE LIKE YOU!!" he quickly approached me as i shivered and pressed in the wall as hard as i can, hoping it'd somehow protect me.

He grabbed my neck and threw me to the opposite place of the kitchen. I hit my head on the corner of the stand as i grabbed it with my shaky hands, not daring to look up at him.

I was old enough to move out, however i chose to stay because my dad had a really terrible health problems. he treated me worse and worse everyday, but i couldn't leave him here to die. he was still my dad, after all. i cared about him.

He came up to me and started hitting me. i desperately crawled back as i tried to stand up but he wouldn't let me. A hot tears started streaming down my face as i tried to form words out of my mouth to make him stop. i screamed in agony as he pushed me down, hitting my head on the same corner of the stand. It started bleeding.

"Stop, please! I-i'm sorry.. i..i wont do this again.. Please, i'm so sorry! just don't hit me anymore" i cried, as i tried to catch my breath. i looked up at him and saw that he stepped back from me. it made me feel some sort of relief, until he said something.

"Go away." he added, "from this house."

"what..?" I stuttered, not being able to process what he just said.

"But, you're sick, and i-" I didn't finish what i was saying as he cut me off, "I SAID GO AWAY!" i flinched.

I couldn't believe he actually meant it. I slowly got up, placing my hands on the stand as i was still shaking, as soon as i adjusted i let the stand go and slowly backed away and upstairs to my room. My vision was blurry but i didn't really care. I placed my hand on my head, feeling the blood on it. I sniffled as i opened my door and put on some coat and scarf. i tried to tie it normally but my hands didn't listen to me and it ended up being all over my face, covering my nose. i huffed as i walked down, and quietly made my way to the door. i was trembling for some reason. i opened the door and got out.

The snowflakes fell on my hair as i walked slowly. I only had one person to go to whenever things like that happened. since it was night, i only had to hope he was awake. i came to my destination and with a slight hesitating, knocked on the door.