𝐢 𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐞

GUESS WHO'S BACK WITH ANOTHER PORTION OF ONESHOTS? I am!! I've also updated the thumbnail so it doesn't look like a piece of crap anymore. My best friend helped me to make it so all thanks to her, she's incredibly talented 🥹

Requested by Iizaweeb !!

If somebody back then told you that a few months later your boyfriend will finally succeed with his business, become famous and rich, and later on abandon you, you would've laughed in their face

If somebody back then told you that a few months later your boyfriend will finally succeed with his business, become famous and rich, and later on abandon you, you would've laughed in their face. But oh well, that was exactly what was happening right now.

Onceler hasn't been the lucky one for as long as you've known him. His family neglected him, and all his efforts to prove his worth ended up... well, terrible. No matter what though, you always stuck up by his side and encouraged him whenever he felt low.

You were always sure that one day he will manage to become successful, and that things will come with time. Which was right, actually. After another useless effort of selling his invention and throwing it away, people realized how useful it actually was, and he finally got his deserved recognition.

Things couldn't get better, right? You were so proud of him, and seeing him being so excited and all worked up about it has really made your heart melt. As the days have passed, he got more customers, and it's been a very long time since you both were this happy. But that happiness didn't last long, for you, at least.

You'll have to admit, he made you feel special a bunch of times by everything he's done or willed to do for you, which was one of the main reasons you fell so hard for him. Buying you gifts without even having a proper money for them, or simply cuddling you until you beg him to stop and manage to escape from his tight grasp if he noticed a small single frown on the part of your face.

But ever since then, a lot of things has changed. And him being one of the main ones in that list.

As soon as he grew in business and started making along with selling more thneeds, his family showed up to "help him". You never liked them, and never understood why didn't he see the fact they just used him for money. To get more people to buy his invention and make it happen faster he started chopping down the trees, which caused the forest to change and it's health and safeness to decline rapidly.

But the forest wasn't the only thing that was changing. When people started getting all over his knees to buy his thneeds, his ego has grown up a lot. He changed his look, his personality, and at this point you just felt like you don't know him anymore. Everyday he would give you less and less attention, sometimes ignoring you on purpose, which made you feel like a burden. You tried to talk to him, but he always seemed to push you away, making you think if your issue was valid at all.

He's your partner, shouldn't you be happy for him after he got what he deserves? That's what he always said, and that was something you would blindly believe. You knew he loved you, but everything he would talk and think about was only his thneed's success and how big his factory was. He would always show off about it, almost every minute he's got the chance to. 'He used to do the same thing to me', you aways thought. but you weren't sure if he even considered you as apart of his life anymore.