*Author's Note*

SORRY!

I'm trying to do less author's notes, I really am. But I have a couple things I need people to read and comment on.

First things first. This summer is going to bring a whole new wave of updates to this story. I know the updates so far have been random and infrequent. However, hopefully during the upcoming summer I will set up a writing schedule. That means more updates, more often, and more reading!

Second, something I'd like you all to do. Watch Tome of the Unknown! I've mentioned this before, but it is the pilot episode for Over the Garden Wall. It's on YouTube, so it's easy to access. Information from Tome of the Unknown will be crucial in Echoes of Spring!! That means if you don't watch this you're going to be very confused soon enough. As I said, it's on YouTube and very short.

And last but not least: I need your help. This story is not very close to an ending, HOWEVER, it has almost 40 parts now. I get that people don't want books to be too long, so here's the question: Should I CONTINUE this story all the way through in one book or WRITE A SEQUEL? I really need you guys to leave a command tell me what you think.

I think that's all! So, recap.

1. This summer I will write more often. I may set up a schedule to write. Expect more updates!

2. Watch Tome of the Unknown! Without watching this short pilot episode, you WILL be confused later on. You can find it on YouTube.

3. This story is getting long. Should I keep going with this book all the way to the end, or write a prequel when I hit a higher number of chapters? The sequel would be a continuation of this story, not a separate piece. Please COMMENT your thoughts, as I need feedback!

Thanks for reading, and have a nice day! :)