Try.2

JEDD
A year and some later

The breeze was nice, brushing my fur and whooshing through it. I felt warm thanks to the shine of the sun, i missed the sweltering of the summer when the snow began.Christmas just passed and my mom decided it was the time to travel to Virginia to continue training with the Saviors Pack.
I wasnt very interested in leaving home, but mom said we should just go. I figured she missed Aunts Jamie Hailee Billie and Rebekah, and Uncles Ian Chance and Jack.there was even more snow in Virginia which annoyed me.I dont know when i began to be irritated with snow all i know is i could do without the wintery puffy white blanketed all over.

"Jedd!"i heard and lazily lifted my head over to the source of sound.My mom stood on the ground a few feet away and she looked impatient.Sighing, i carefully stretched on the branch of the tree i was lounging on before i let myself drop.I caught myself on the soft plush of the snow before I practically stomped over to my mom.I huffed and plopped my furry butt on the white ground in front of her.In my wolf form i sat a head taller than her.Slouching, as she smiles i lean my head against hers and whine. Her laugh was soft and she pet my fur down before pulling back.
"We have to go sweetheart..cmon go shift and get dressed."She says and walks back toward the house.Dad is waiting on the porch with Josie in arms. Clay was playing video games no doubt.Slowly, i trot over to my window where id jumped out from, and jump back in shifting as i did.Landing on my feet i quickly go for my closet and pull at a pair of jeans and a long sleeve.I get dressed as quick as i can knowing my mom would come up here if i took too long.As i started to push my shoes on my door opened and my mom stood in the doorway.Like i expected.

"Im going."I say gently tugging the laces of my vans.She smiles at me and leans over picking up my duffle bag. "Hurry baby dad is waiting in the car."She says before she closes my door on her way out.I sigh and tie my laces before i pick up my back pack and headphones.My phone sits on my desk and i grab it before walking out and downstairs.Clay and Josie were already in the car with dad so the house was empty.
Mom smiles at me as i walk out the door and she holds the back car door open for me.I sigh and make my way to her. She rubs my arm and lets me get into the car.i pull my headphones up and press play on whatever loud music id already been listening too.
Josie sat between Clay and i, she rested her head on my arm looking up at me.She smiled a toothy smile that showed me her fallen little teeth.She was so happy when she finally lost her baby teeth she said she was a big girl.I smile at her and she shows me her head phones before tapping them on my phone.I smile and stop the loud music i connect her headphones to mine and switch the loud music to hit songs that usually play on the radio.I knew she liked those.She smiled when she heard the music and hugged my arm.Clay was busy with his video game his headphones in,Mom and dad were up front with dad driving and holding hands.I lay my head back and close my eyes.
I hadnt really any interest in being an Alpha, nor in leaving home.

So soon we were at the airport and Josie was hugging me as tight as her arms would let her.My mom was speaking to Clay, telling him to listen to dad, make sure he knows when its time to get off the game.Dad gently pried Josie off me and smiled at me before placing his hand on my shoulder. "Just give it a try..do the training with mom and meet with the moon goddess..if you dont want to obviously you can declare your cousin the Alpha instead."Dad said and i nod slowly and his eyes scan my face. "Hey."He says gently and i shrug looking at mom. "Nerves."I say and he hums. "You can talk to mom and i if you need to son..Anytime."He says and i nod. "Thanks dad."i say and my mom looks at me. "Cmon sweetie our planes boarding."She says and kisses Clays head before leaning up to kiss Josie. "Bye love."Dad says to mom and i look away as they kiss.I see Clay look at me and i smile just a little.He does the same but he falls into my side and wraps his arms around me. "Youre gonna be the best Alpha, i know it J."He said into my chest and i smile a little more.I squeeze him gently and rub his shoulders. "Not as good as you."I say and he smiles bright. "We'll be the best in the world.."he states then looks at Josie. "Even Jo'll be the best..."he says and makes her smile as a rosy dust settles on her cheeks. "Of course she will too."I say and she giggles before hugging into Dad.
Mom rubs my arm as we begin to walk to our terminal.I pulled my headphones up as we boarded knowing if mom needed she'd mind link me.Our seats were good, first class, and we didnt need share with another person.I settled in my seat while my mom spoke to the flight attendant.A witch, i noted as i took in her scent.Her aura was bored, but when she spoke to my mother it was intimidated but held respect. Good my mom was still A Savior Alpha.
I focused on feeling the everyones auras as they passed us bright, dull, bored , anxious.My music blared in my ears but my wolf noted each face as they passed as well.Pretty, needs a shave, broken nose, too many piercings, tattooed eyebrows, long hair, blue eyes, my mom.

I blink when my mom looks at me and smiles when she notices me.I had her specialty.I dont think its as strong as hers but i had it. "Dont mom."i almost whine as she starts to gush on me.Her fingers squeeze my cheeks and she laughs shaking her head. "My sweet little nugget."she says and i feel her aura.Nothing but happiness until theres that small twinge of sadness. "No electronics until we reach level."She says making me sigh and put up my phone and headphones.I look out the window and let my mind wander.But the only thing i would find my self thinking was anything about my dad.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Hii..soo Jedd has no intention to fall into the roll that he was born for.Saviors need their alpha!
im still trying to work out the story but i think this is going ok. Please please leave a vote, comment and SHARE! It means a lot. ☺️
-A