Introduction

"Oli? Earth to Oli?"

The blonde looked up to see a hand waving in his face. The pink haired girl across from him had a small frown on her face, retracting her hand. "What is up with you, Oli? You've been zoning out a lot..."

"Huh- Oh, just..." Oli glanced down, making a small pout, "I'm being forced to clean the dusty gross attic as punishment for not paying attention in class."

"Ah- I see." Lizzie nodded lightly, glancing to her friend, "Good luck?"

Oli was led up the creaky stairs by a familiar teacher. "It's just up here. All you are required to do is dust, 'kay? If you misbehave again it'll be more."

Oli nodded rapidly as the door opened, and soon closed behind him. A long sigh was drawn past his lips as his eyes scanned over the attic.

It had a low ceiling, but he wasn't very tall so he fit fine. It was large, about the size of 6 classrooms together, but much shorter than any classroom the blonde had ever been in. Boxes stacked up, shoved into corners, and against walls. Dust covered everything, a few footprints visible in the dust on the ground, not completely clear of dust, just a thinner layer.

The blonde lifted one foot, squinting his eyes at the dust attached itself to his shoe. Oli sighed once again, as he collected the items given to him to begin his task.

(234 words)