4 . Vandhaai oru nodiyil 💙🪄💫

Hellowwwwww prandsssss

Sorry ivlo naala thalaimaraiva irundhadhukku 😁 Iam backkkkkkk

Story marandhurundhinga na last episode padichuttu vaanga appo puriyum

And coming to the story... I have seen many stories like Sivaangi going behind Ashwin and she only has the instant connection towards him and later Ashwin realising it and loving her.

But I wanted to do it role reverse uh 😂 Here Ashwin will be the first one to become crazy over her...

Let's get back to the story . . .

______________________________________________

Recap : Sivaangi and Monisha went to their first day of college and Ashwin felt an instant attraction towards our manni 💜

At xyz college . . .

Pugazh : Unga per enna ma ?

Sivaangi : Anna Na Sivaangi. Iva Monisha

Ashwin mv : (smiles) Sivaangi ❤️

Pugazh (smiled at her way of addressing him) : First year ah ?

Monisha : Aama na.

Sivaangi : Anna engalukku Bcom dept enga irukku nu kaamikuringala. Inga yaaraiyume therla engalukku (pouts)

Ashwin mv : Achooooo how cute uh 😍

In the meantime, Rakshan noticed how his agmark single friend giving toothpaste ad. He noticed Ashwin's line of sight and was shocked to see him sighting Sivaangi.

Rakshan mv : Indha poonaiyum paal kudikkuma nu paatha beer eh adikkudhe

Rakshan nudged Ayesha and Pavithra to see this. They also got shocked to see him sight a girl openly. Ayesha silently took a pic of this to tease him for later. As Sivaangi, Monisha and Pugazh were indulged in a conversation and Ashwin sighting Sivaangi, they didn't notice this silent planning.

Sivaangi : Neengalam endha year na ?

Rakshan : Naanga 3rd year thangam. Unga dept dha.

Sivaangi (smiles) : Ok thangam.

Ashwin's possessive side kicked in.
Ashwin mv : Thangam ah 😑

Ayesha : Ok pa time aachu. Neenga class ku ponga.

Ashwin noticed her dress.
Ashwin mv : Aiiiii twinning uh

Sivaangi : Akka unga per lam sollave illaye

Pavithra : Na Pavithra da. Iva Ayesha and Dho andha valandhavan irukkane Avan dha Ashwin.

Sivaangi : Ok ka. Bye

They went to their class. On the whole time Ashwin was sighting her without moving his eyes. Nothing went into his ears. But Sivaangi didn't even spare a glance at him. After they went the whole gang turned towards Ashwin at the same time. Pugazh turned unexpectedly and was shocked to see Ashwin sighting his new found sister. They all glared him but he was still seeing the way even after Sivaangi disappeared. The gang looked at each other and nodded their heads. They turned to Ashwin and shouted in his ears.

The gang : Ahhhhhhhhh

Ashwin : Ah amma. Yenda paradhesingala indha kathu kathuringa. Javvu kilinjuruchu (rubbing his ears)