10 . Mental manadhil 🏍️👀🤍

Next update uh ......

Let's get into the story.

______________________________________________

Next day morning 🌄

Ashwin was sleeping on his stomach on bed hugging his pillow in a vest and shorts. Suddenly his ringtone echoed the whole bedroom waking him up.

Devadhai aval oru devadhai
Azhagiya poomugam kanavae
aayul thaan podhumo

Katrilae avaladhu vaasanai
Avalidam yosannai ketuthan
pookalum pookumo

He slightly opened his eyes. But when the ringtone went into his ears, he jerked and sat up on the bed. His sleep was gone faraway. He was shocked knowing the caller because he kept this ringtone separately for this person 💜👀

 He was shocked knowing the caller because he kept this ringtone separately for this person 💜👀

Author : Indha pic epdi avar kitta pochu nu logic ah lam kelvi kekka koodadhu.. kettalum enakku theriyadhu. Avara dha kekkanum 😂

He was confused on why she is calling now at this early morning. It was 7 in the morning. He looked at the pic in the background of the call and smiled.

Netri mela otraimudi aadum podhu
Nenjukulale minnal pookum
Parvai aalai thookum

Kanam parthal
muthangalal theenda thondrum
Padham rendu parkum podhu
Golusai marathondrum

Ashwin : Awwwww what a sight to wakeup. What if she is really here ?

Author : Aasa padalam thambi. Aana peraasa pada koodadhu

Ashwin : Vara vara kosu tholla thaangala

Author : Idhukku melayum Inga irundha namakku dha asingam. Okiee bye.

That's when Ashwin realised that the phone is still ringing. When he was about to attend, the call got declined making him pout. But at the next moment he smiled widely seeing her calling again. He quickly attended it.

In call 🤙 📲

Ashwin : Hello

Sivaangi : Hello Ashwineyyyy

Ashwin smiled hearing her 💜 But soon composed and spoke.

Ashwin : Sollu ma

Sivaangi (hesitantly) : Adhu Monisha innikku leave uh. So na college ku epdi poradhu nu therla.

Ashwin was confused on why she is telling these to him.

Ashwin : Seri.

Sivaangi : Mm. Adha innikku orunaal mattum neenga enna drop panringala please.

Ashwin (extremely Happy) : Enna ma nee please lam sollittu. Dei Ashwin vandhu pickup pannikko nu sonna na vara poren.

Sivaangi : Seri ok. Dei Ashwin vandhu pickup pannikko. Bye (cuts the call clicking her tongue and hits the phone on her forehead with a smile)

Ashwin mv : Kedi Rowdy

_____________________________________________

Ashwin was waiting impatiently before Sivaangi's house. He came to the spot using the location shared by Sivaangi. When Ashwin was doing his usual work, adha pa combing his hair seeing the mirror on his Duke, there Sivaangi came stunning as usual. He was also not less.

 He was also not less

He sighted her openly. She came near him.

Sivaangi : Enna sight adichadhu podhum. Ippo kelambalama ?

Ashwin was shocked and rubbed his nape in embarassment. Sivaangi hopped onto the bike and sat with a decent distance. Ashwin adjusted his mirror to see her and started the bike. It was magical for them. He stealed secret glances on her.

Mana mana mana mental manadhil
Laka laka laka polla vayadhil
Taka taka taka kottum isaiyil
OK en kanmani madiyil

Sivaangi slowly kept her one palm on Ashwin's shoulder and was enjoying the air closing her eyes spreading her one hand out. Ashwin felt electricity passing through his body due to her touch. He watched her in mirror and smiled seeing her enjoying the nature. Then he initiated a conversation and they talked about many things laughing, giggling and teasing.

Netru enbadhu indru illai
Naalai ninaippae oh thollai
Like-a like my laila laila
Indru mattum king and queena

They become close within a short span of time. They reached the college conversing. Ashwin parked his Duke and they went their classes. Their friends would have gone as the bell 🔔 rang.

To be continued 🪄

----------------------------------------------

Yaaaaa epdi irukku nu sollunga bha.

Tataaaaaaa Gud uh night 🌃

Thank you 😁💚