6 . Dhoorathil nee vandhaal 💕🪄

Hellooo yaar..

Back to the story . . .

______________________________________________

At xyz college 🏢

Ashwin is in admiring mode. His eyes 👀 never left Sivaangi while Sivaangi's eyes never met his. As he is always silent Sivaangi didn't notice him properly till now. But our hero sir is not silent. Whenever he sees Sivaangi he goes speechless and moves to his dreamland. Sivaangi and Monisha straightly came to the gang.

Pugazh : Vaa maa minnal uh

Sivaangi : Anneyyyyyyy

Pugazh : Thangachiiiiiiii . .
Thangachi thangachi en thangamaana thangachi ❤️ (by spreading his hands wide and holding her shoulders)

Sivaangi : Annaney Annaney en silveraana Annaney (dramatically)

Ignore their outfits

Rakshan : Yenda nethu dha paathinga. Yedho 10 varusham Annan thangachiya palaguna maari panringa ?

Pugazh : Adhu enna nu therla macha. Sivaangi ah pakkumbodhu enakku oru thangachi feel varudhu. . .

Sivaangi : Anneyyyyyyy 🥺❤️

Ayesha : Yemma avane yedho kadha vittuttu irukkan.. idhula nee vera avanukku support panra..

Sivaangi : Apdilam illa...

Even though Pugazh did it dramatically, he did feel a sisterly Vibe towards her and he cannot deny it. He can also feel a strange connection.

Between their banters, Sivaangi suddenly noticed the 5'11 LIC building whose gaze was only on her from her arrival. She did feel a strong gaze on her but she shrugged it off. But now she understood from where the gaze was. Only now she is completely noticing him. Everything about him screamed perfection. And he was more than beautiful in her eyes. But the admiration she saw in his eyes. It gave her a different feel. It did not make her uncomfortable but she always dreamed of someone seeing her like the way Surya looked at Jyothika. The way he saw her, it was something like that.

On the other side, Ashwin's excitement knew no bounds when she finally noticed him after 2 days even when they are near. But what she told made his eyes popped out.

Sivaangi (to Pugazh) : Anneyyyyy ivaru yen pesave maatraaru ? Oruvela oomaiyo ? (Pointing Ashwin)

The gang cracked up making Ashwin glare at the four of them.