12 . Yaakkai thiri ❤️✨🔥

Enakku two days ah odambu seriyilla 🤧 adha update panna mudiyala.

So adha compensate panra maadhiri oru kulukulu chapter 💜 adhukku nu neenga 16+ nu nenaichura poringa.. adhukku innum time irukku pa 😂 light ah romance try pannirukken.

Let's get into next update . .

----------------------------------------------

Currently Ashwin was driving towards Sivaangi's home in his car to pich her up for the night party in club. It was Ayesha's Birthday and she invited them for a treat. It has been one week since culturals. After their very first hug they became even more closer. Their day never ends without Ashwin's cute flirts, Sivaangi's blush, their short eyelocks and their whole gang thirdwheeling.

And coming back to the present, when Monisha asked whether she should come to pick her Sivaangi refused stating that she would come with Ashwin making Monisha tease her. She did a KD velai also by saying to Ashwin that Monisha is out of town and she would come directly to the party and asked whether he would pick her for which he readily agreed.

Ashwin was dressed in a baby pink plain half - sleeve tshirt with a denim sleeveless overcoat and blue jeans paired with red sneakers making him look even more handsome.

His look

He reached her home and called her which she attended in the first ring.

Ashwin : Yaaro en call kaaga wait pannittu irukkura maari irukke ? (smirks)

Sivaangi (rolls her eyes) : Huh... Unga aasai

Ashwin : Aprm epdi ma first ring laye edutha ?

Sivaangi : Ah dha bha dha

Ashwin (imitating her) : Dha bha dha

Sivaangi : Ashwineyyyy (whines)

Ashwin laughed out loud hearing her whining.

Ashwin : Seri ma ready aaitiya ?

Sivaangi : Na lam eppovo ready. Neenga vandha polam.

Ashwin : Madam na unga v2ku veliya dha nikkuren sekram vaanga.

Sivaangi : Apdiya ulla va ma

Ashwin : Illa ma innoru naal varen. Ippo time aachu.

Sivaangi : Haa dho vandhutten Ashwineyyyy (cuts the call)

After speaking to her, Ashwin got down from the car and leaned on the car door and was scrolling through his phone. Suddenly a cool breeze hit him making him look up from his phone to see an angel dropped from heaven 🧚‍♀️

 Suddenly a cool breeze hit him making him look up from his phone to see an angel dropped from heaven 🧚‍♀️