19 . Adaimazhai varum adhil nanaivome 🌧️🪄💜

Aavooo aavooo..

Story kulla jaavoooo...

Long chapter ahead... Not proof read...

----------------------------------------------

Months passed. They completed their exams and entered into 2nd semester. One day Ayesha was returning back from canteen to her class. As she was talking with someone in phone secretly during the class, the teacher found it and sent her out. She to not waste the time went to canteen and is coming back to class as the period is over. While she was walking she heard a voice from behind.

" Excuse me "

She turned and saw a handsome man standing there and looking at her. She frowned.

Ayesha : Nee Inga enna panra ?

Arjun das as Arjun. Ayesha's cousin and he have a crush on her. But she will never see him as she love Vishnu. Just a cameo role bha 🙏

Arjun smirked at her.

Arjun : Adhu onnulla. En moraiponnu enna kalyanam pannikka maaten nu sollittu odi vandhuttaalama. Adha paathu kootittu polam nu vandhen.

Ayesha widened her eyes in shock.

Ayesha : Hey na dha unna pudikkala vera oruthara love panren nu sonnen la.. aprm enna ?

Arjun : Nee enna vena sollikko darling. Aana ippo nee enkooda varanum.

Arjun grabbed her hand and started to drag her. As the class have been started, no one were outside roaming. Ayesha pushed Arjun and started to run but he again went to grab her hand. But before that, a strong hand gripped his hand. Arjun turned to see Vishnu holding his hand and glaring at him. Ayesha stood rooted seeing him.

Vishnu : Ava dha varala nu sonna la. Aprm edhuku da iluthuttu pora ?

Vishnu twisted Arjun's hand backwards making him scream. As it was in the centre of the college, no one heard this commotion. Vishnu left his hand. Arjun stretched his hand to ease the pain and glared at him.

Arjun : Dho paarda. Vandhuttaaru hero. Hello idhu enga personal matter valiya vidu.

He again went to hold Ayesha making her clutch Vishnu's arm from behind.

Ayesha : Pls kapathunga.. Avan enna iluthuttu poga paakuran.

When Arjun came to hold her, Vishnu punched his face. Arjun holded his shirt collar making Vishnu punch his face twice. Arjun groaned and touched his nose to see it bleeding. Arjun gave a tight slap to Vishnu and Vishnu kicked him down. Vishnu slapped and punched his face. Arjun pushed Vishnu. They started fighting. Ashwin who came in search of Ayesha as she didn't return saw this and helped Vishnu. Arjun ran as he don't want to create a ruckus and gather the crowd.