18 . No No endraale.. something something endraagum 🎸❤️❄️

Nearing the end 😌✨

Vaanga next chapter ah paapom..

----------------------------------------------

Ashwin was pacing around the hall ruffling his hair again and again. His eyes looked at the entrance for every 10 seconds. He was impatiently waiting for a certain someone. He came back to reality with a pat on his shoulder.
He turned to see Santhosh and Darshan standing there.

Santhosh : Deii un aalu varuva. Vaaa Pugazh unna thedittu irukkan.

Ashwin : Anney 10 mins la iruppen nu sonna. 20 mins aachu. Innum kaano adha paathuttu irukken.

Darshan : Vazhi mel vizhi vaithu kaathirukkiraayo ?

Ashwin : Poda.. neenga en nelamai la irundha dha ungalukku puriyum.

Darshan : Seri Machan seri Machan. En chellakutti la. Neenga chamatha engakooda varuvingalam. Unga aalu vandha na vandhu ungakitta solluvenam. Va va polam.

They dragged Ashwin to Pugazh's room whose eyes were fixed on the entrance. Currently they are all in Pugazh and Pavithra's engagement. It has been two weeks since they returned from Ashwin's native. Everyone were heavy hearted when they told that they are going to return. Especially the youngsters because they gelled very well. They were still on their study leave. Pugazh and Pavithra decided to marry only after they get settled. But their parents insisted on keeping atleast their engagement now. So they agreed and they also invited Ashwin's family. But they couldn't come so the youngsters alone came to attend it.

They also invited their close friends with their family. Ashwin's parents were still in his native. So they couldn't join. Saranya assured Pugazh that they will definitely come to his wedding. Ashwin is alone in his home. Ashwin and Sivaangi's bond grew even more from his confession. Even though Sivaangi did not say it aloud, it is evident from her actions that she loves him. After she asked time, Ashwin did not talk about that as he don't want to force her. He believed in his love. But he didn't stop his teasings and flirtings. She too enjoyed this side of him which is only reserved for her.

It has been a week since they met. They stayed in touch through chats and calls. But he had an urge to see her after a whole week. The boys were standing on the stage at a side. Ashwin who was seeing the entrance broke into a wide smile showing his 32 teeth after seeing his love entering wearing a costume that matches his.

Ashwin mv : Namakulla indha wavelength mattum maarave maatingidhu 😁