3. Devine Disaster

Ash was devinely sitting devinely naked on his devine bed. Dream devinely walked up to Ash's devine bed. It was devine. He devinely took his devine clothes off and devinely sat on the devine bed. The devine lovers devinely laid themselves down on the devine bed. Dream devinely sat on his devine legs with his devine cock devinely resting on the devine quilt. It was really devine. 

- Fuck me, daddy - Ash said the devine words using his devine mouth. - Make me squeal. 

Ash devinely stood on his four devine legs and waited for Dream to devinely put his devine cock in his devine pussy. The devine lovers didnt devinely notice their devine child devinely watching them trough their devinely open devine door. Dream devinely put his devine cock in Ash's devine pussy and started to devinely fuck him. It was extremely devine. The devine clapping sounds were devinely getting louder and more devine.

 - Harder, daddy! - Ash devinely moaned with his devine voice using his devine mouth. 

Dream devinely proceeded to devinely fuck Ash's devine pussy faster. The devine clapping sounds were devinely gaining a devine wet sound. It was devine .Suddently, Dream devinely moaned and Ash devinely started devinely whimper. Dream devinely put his devine, wet wiener aside and devinely laying on the devine bed, devinely spreading his devine semen everywhere. The devine cum was devinely flowing out of Ash's devine pussy. Ash devinely laid down on the devine bed, next to Dream who was still devinely ejaculating all over the devine bed. Their devine child was devinely watching the whole devine situation. It was devine.

- Ohhhh!!! - Ash moaned in pleasure. - Stop!!! I'm gonna cum, AHH!!!

Ash started to ejaculate everywhere. Dream was screaming in terror, he sounded like a little girl. The half wolf was cumming all over the walls, unable to stop the humongous stream of cweam from exploding out of his shabadaba ding dong. The whole room was in his white delicacy.

- OMG STOP - Dream shouted. - We're gonna FUCKING DROWN IN YOUR SEMEN WATER-

It was true. Ash's cum was starting to flood the house. They couldn't escape. The ground floor was already flooded by Ash's willy waters. Dick, their child, started screaming in terror after he noticed what is going on downstairs. 

- Dream. - Ash sobbed. - If we die, remember...

- Remember what..

- Stalin gave me a sloppy bj..

After he said that, Ash's winkiedoodoo fluids reached the bed. Five minutes passed and they were swimming in sperm. It was close to the ceiling. Dream was tired, barely breathing. Ash looked at him and then closed his eyes. He didn't know it would be the last time he would see Dream alive.
The house got absolutely flooded by Ash's cum. Was it really gonna be the end of their love story?..