5. He Speaks for the Trees

It was already dark, Ash had spent too much time at the graveyard visiting his husband Dream and couldn't find his way home. The obese monster couldn't walk for long, his fat oily body didn't fit through the trees and he was quickly out of stamina even though he was moving slower than a snail.
He was lucky and had spotted a small wooden cabin nearby, it looked rather ruined and abandoned but Ash, tired of walking, decided to risk it and spend the night there, so he got up once again, grunting and breathing heavily, the obese lard ball waddled towards the cabin and collapsed from exhaustion right as he closed the door, not even taking his time to check the condition of the cabin from the inside. 

 He stayed like that for at least two days as his obese body couldn't take any kind of exercise, once he woke up he slowly began to open his eyes, which he found to be quite a challenge as they were almost completely covered by fungus by now.

- What ze fuk.. - he muttered rubbing his eyes with his obese greasy hand, the fat and oily sweat instantly killed any fungus that was still left around his hollow eye sockets. 

Once he was ready he got up again and left the cabin to look for food, he didn't even take two steps and was already exhausted again, he leaned against a tree to keep himself from losing balance, and suddenly and unsurprisingly, the tree SNAPPED unable to take the pressure, Ash desperately grabbed onto the other nearby tree, this one was a bit thicker and sturdier, but it couldn't hold the 600kg worth of Ashs obese oily body either and snapped the second Ash leaned onto it 

- Kurczaczki! - Ash cried out in pain as he fell onto the forest floor, wiggling his short obese limbs in all directions in a desperate attempt to get up.

He was so focused on what he was doing he didn't notice the skies opening up above him, a mystical GINGER ORANGE creature with a funky mustache divinely stepped down from the heavens and looked down at Ash who was now breathing heavily, his face was red and he was too exhausted to make any more attempts at getting up. 

- Who do you think you are? Coming into my forest and damaging MY trees? - the mysterious creature spoke, Ash couldn't help but be mesmerized by his voice and especially his divine mustache, and the way he moved was just.. so alluring to Ash, he couldn't look away even if he wanted. 

They didn't notice Mr. Skorupski, a disgusting grease snake, looking at them from the tree tops. He was watching all of it with hatred and jelaousy building up inside of his crusty musty heart.

"This fucking lard ball is so hot.. " he tought.

- I-I-I'm s-s-sorry.. - Ash divinely stuttered, he'd be blushing if his face wasn't already as red as it can be from his desperate attempts trying to get up. - I-I-I didn't mean to destroy y-your trees.. T-They're just so easy to break.. so little and petite.. 

- Oh.. you must be pretty strong then, and you are very cute too. - the creature chuckled and did a seductive twirl. - My name is Lorax by the way, don't worry about the trees, we can always plant new ones.. but I need your seed. 

Ash got an instant heil hitla upon seeing the twirl, but it was barely visible considering how small his penis was and how OBESE this monster was. 
Skorupski narrowed his eyes. He was so jelaous.. so... miserable.. he needed that Ash shabadaba ding dong..

- B-But.. I can't cheat on m-my Dweamy Cweamy..- Ash whimpered shyly, but Lorax didn't care for what Ash had to say, he ripped Ashs pants right off and started licking and sucking on his miscalculation passionately, fighting the rolls of fat that were getting in the way. 

All Ash could do was lay back and moan loudly, his breathing was heavy and loud and he was slowly suffocating under his fat, his lungs barely getting any air and his heart pumping oil and grease instead of blood .

- A-AH LORAX DADDY! FASTER! I'LL GIVE YOU YOUR SEED! - Ash moaned out as Lorax continued his work, his fur stained by oil and dirt that had built up in Ashs rolls over the years. 

It didn't take long for Ash to finally release his white delicacy, covering both Lorax and the ground nearby, whenever the seed landed there was a new OBESE tree sprouting out. 

- Aww it looks just like you.. - Lorax said admiring the little tree that was already melting with oil and grease despite it just coming out of its dark cave to face reality.

In this moment, Skorupski couldn't stop himself from jumping down the tree, he landed right in front of Ash. The creepy fucking snake opened his mouth and hissed with all of his power. Ash made a step back in horror. The reptile looked at the obese beast with lust in his musty eyes.
Lorax wasn't scared. He just didn't wanna fight with Skorupski again so he just ran away.

- Mantitties are his only weakness! - Lorax yelled while fleeing. - Bye motherfuckers!!

Ash knew what he had to do. He took a deep breath, grabbed his shirt with his absolutely horrendously fat sweaty hands and took it off, releasing his HUMONGOUS FUCKING BOOBS.
Skorupski started drooling uncontrollably. The greasy beast couldn't get its eyes off the obese creature's tiddies.

- Holy shit. - squealed Skorupski. - You knew my weakness. You shall go now, I'm defeated. I can't stop thinking of your bazongas.

With these words, the reptile dragged itself away with sadness. 

- What a hottie. - said Ash while drying the sweat on his forehead with a pile of moss. 

The lard ball rolled away, thinking if he will ever meet the snake again. It looked like somebody who swallows obese errors. And he didn't even know his name..

"You goddamn dumbass you dont even know where you live you stupid fucking retard. " he said in his toughts, realising he doesn't know where he is right now.