~Chapter one~

CC's pov
I was hiding in the washroom when a person ran in and slammed the door shut. I hear them breathing heavily and sliding down the wall. I looked up and saw a boy. He looked really  tired..speaking of, he slowly closed his eyes and took some rest. I slowly approached the boy to look a little closer. He looked hurt. Physically. But I didn't touch him. I didn't want him to wake up. He needs his rest. I sit next to him, and slowly put my wing over him, holding him close to me, I lay his head on my chest for comfort. I could hear his soft and quiet breathing. It was so calming. I couldn't help but smile. If I could I'd listen to him just breathe like this forever. It was something I never knew I needed. If I could freeze time..it would be this exact moment. On loop. Forever. "Cold.." He mumbles, flinching a bit. I panicked. I quietly hum. Surprisingly he snuggles into my chest. Maybe he was unaware? I blushed. I slowly bring my hand up to his face and caress his soft, smooth, and warm skin. In fact I could feel the warmth on my body! It felt so nice..since I'm dead I forgot the warm feeling. This boy makes me feel alive again. I need him. Only him. Forever. I snuggled my face into his soft hair. It smelt nice to..

'Bubble gum?'

I studied his features. His calm face. He looked adorable like this. However I couldn't see his eyes. I could stay like this forever.

»»————> Time Skip <————««

He slowly woke up. I'll let go instantly. Sadly..he left. I followed him of course. I couldn't stop looking at his eyes..they were beautiful. I've never seen anything like his eyes. So full of innocence and life. Unlike mine..dark, cold, empty. He was nothing close to how I am. However he must be so scared right now. Stuck in this building all alone. I grabbed a water bottle from one of the kitchens and a sticky note. I wrote on it and put it on the water bottle. I found the boy again and rolled the water bottle to the back of his shoe. He noticed and turned around to pick it up.

'He noticed..'

He looked at the water bottle suspiciously. "It doesn't appear to be tampered with.." He looked at the note. It was really just a smiley face. He opened the bottle and drank it. He smiled to. "Thank you I guess. I kinda needed that." He walked away to throw it away in a nearby recycling bin. I watched him as he walked.