~Chapter nine~

(Completely forgot about this shit but here you go ya weirdos, luv ya ❤ also how is ruin? Never watched or played it and I just wanna know, good, bad, in between,ish? Let me know!!)

Author's POV
Evan sat down waiting. But for what? Well since he thought he was able to roam around then maybe Gregory could too. But was starting to lose hope after what seemed to before hours later. "Please come back." "I miss you..." Evan hugs his knees sobbing silently. Footsteps approach before he was met with the sight of...red shoes? Hands cup his face and he giggles upon seeing his friend again. "You're back." "You scared me." Evan pulls Gregory in to hold him. "I'm sorry. It wasn't your time yet." Gregory stays silent. "It was kinda stupid for us to split up anyway." He says. Evan just chuckles. "Really stupid." Gregory holds Evan back, holding the boy tight. "Has anyone ever told you that you smell like cupcakes?" Gregory asks out of the blue, Evan's eye twitched. "Really? Greg, you're a bloody ghost, I've been waiting in this same spot for a day and 2 hours with depressive thoughts and we're both trying to have a good moment after all that."
...

"Sorry, Evan." ╥﹏╥

"Yeah. Better be. Cuddles, c'mon. I want my long awaited cuddles just like the viewers waited since 2022 or 2021-2024 for this chapter."

(I had to slip that in.)

Gregory's POV
I sigh and wrap my arms around Evan, holding him tight and close and even pet his messy hair a bit. He eventually fell asleep... Again. "This kid sleeps a lot... Wish I could- oh wait they can't see me." I closed my eyes for a little and began to sleep. It felt nice to get some rest.

Later on

The both of us wake up in an office? I began to hear footsteps approach and feel Evan begin to squirm a little bit. "Evan. Evan, wake up."

Evan's POV
I open my eyes, hearing the sound of Gregory's voice. "Eh? Gregory?" He stares with horror not at me but from behind? "Evan... Who is that behind you?"

HAHAHAHHAHAHA CLIFFHANGER, FUCKERS! REHEHEHEHEHEHHE. >:D See you whenever I update this or another story in who knows long. ^^ SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-