~Chapter three~

I eventually got a distance from the person. "Are you having fun yet~"

'Oh no.'

I started to run again despite the fact that my lungs felt like they wanted to explode. "Gregory~" "Leave me alone!" She only laughed at me. I run and run and *catch*

'Shit.'

I close my eyes. Then I felt my back..pressed against the wall? I open my eyes. *screams* The person in front of me covered my mouth as I screamed in horror. His face..was the most terrifying. "C-calm down I'm not going to hurt you!" This didn't help. His voice sounds even worse. "I only want to help." He said.
...
He had a sad look on his face. "If I let go. Could you promise not to yell and be calm?" I was hesitant but I nodded. He let's go. "Cover your eyes for a bit." I cover my eyes still afraid. "Okay you can look now!" I look and his appearance before changed. His smile was more warm and comforting than the sinister one he had before and his eyes weren't black and white. Though the blood still leaked from the bandages above his head. "Who are you?" I timidly asked. "I told you before. My name's Evan." I freeze. I slowly get up. He gets up to. "What are you doing? Are you leaving again? Please don't leave." Before I had the chance to run he held me by my waist. "I don't want you to leave." I manage to escape his grip and run away again. I don't want to be anywhere near this boy. Why? Well think about it. This kid might be dead or I'm going insane! I might have been talking to a legit ghost! I ran into the washroom. I close my eyes tight. "Bad dream. Bad dream. Wake uppppp!" "What's a bad dream?"
...
I look up. The boy was hanging upside down but looking right at me. I screamed and punched him in the face. He fell and I ran out of the stall I was in. "Ow..that hurt." He groaned. I take a step backwards. Slowly making my way to the door while I watch the stall. But when I reach the washroom door I bump into something else. No. Someone else. I look behind me. The same boy. "Why do you always run away? I just want to be friends." He huffed. I back up. I ran to the other door. He only appeared in front of me again and I end up trapped in his arms. "Don't leave." He said.
...
"Are you scared of me? Is that why you always want to run away?"