~Chapter seven~

Gregory's pov
We were lucky no animictronics, Vanny, or Ms. Vanessa came by. Well not until now. "Hey!" I turn to the right and see Ms. Vanessa through the window. Not just that but the doors were running out of power. I shake Evan. Attempting to wake him. Because I need him to wake up. And I need him to wake up now. "Evan! U can't nap here for long!" As the doors power ran out I could only stare in fear of what might happen. I flinch as Vanessa grabbed me by the wrist. She ripped my watch off and stepped on it with her shoe. "So Freddy has been helping you this whole time." "No! Evan has!" Her eyes widened as I mention his name. "Evan?" "Ye-" "Well better shut the fuck up kid because whoever this "Evan" person is he's not real, your crazy, and your coming with me-" "No he's not." Vanessa looked. "He's not crazy. And I am real. In fact I know that you know who I am." "You know Ms. Vanessa-" "Just Vanessa kid." "Right sorry." "I do actually. I know her. She knows me." "And I know her secrets." "Secrets? Wha-" "ALRIGHT. I suggest you shut the fuck up snitch." Evan laughed at her words. "You think I'm scared of you or something?" He walks up to her and takes out some extremely sharp scissors. He points it at her throat. "It does just the same thing as a knife can." "I suggest you put him down now. Vanny." She let's me go. Evan pulled me closer to him. "Thanks. Now if you don't mind. Puts scissors away Me and my new friend will be going now." Evan said before teleporting us somewhere away from her. I was shocked. He kissed me on the cheek. "I won't ever let her hurt you." I blush a bit. He smiles.

Vanessa's pov
'Tch those stupid kids.'

I'll find that kid sooner or later. And I'll do whatever it takes to get to him.

CC's pov
"Are you hurt?" "No not really. My wrist hurts a bit but I should be fine." "If you say so."