~Chapter four~

CC's pov
Gregory nodded as I asked him if he was scared of me. I didn't want that! I wanted us to be friends! Forever. "Don't be scared. I won't hurt you. Promise." I say holding him gently. He stops trembling and calms down. He suddenly dropped to the floor. He fell asleep again. I sit us both down and held him again.

Gregory's pov
'Maybe I could trust him. I'm scared though..what if he wants to hurt me to?'

He holds me gently and whispered to me promising to not hurt me. Still. I was skeptical. But somehow this calmed me down. My legs felt weak and my eyes felt heavy. I tried to refuse and not give in but failed.

'I can't fall asleep. Not now.'

I ended up collapsing. The last thing I saw was what looked like a wing cover me and the last thing I felt is arms wrap around me.

»»----> Time Skip <----««

I wake up and look around. Evan smiled at me. "Evan?" He looked at me. He held me tightly. "Let's stay here. I've heard them. If we leave now then we will only get caught." I had no choice but to trust him now. One he might be telling the truth two it's not like he'll leave me alone anyways. "Okay." He smiled. We hear some shuffling outside of the room we were in. I could tell who it is by their footsteps that you could barely hear at all. "Vanny." "Vanny!?" "She's trying to find me then kill me. She won't stop until she does."
...

CC's pov
"Come on let's go. Remember to stay quiet." He nods. Turns out she was right there as we opened the door.

'Shit.'

"Oh..you got the kid...CC." I nodded. "Alright. Hand him over. I'll take care of the rest." "No." "I'll bring him home." "Absolutely not! Boss said I need to kill him!" "Well when did I follow your "boss's" rules huh?" We take off running when she tried to take him from me. I won't let her. We keep running till we reach a safe space to hide. "Hey..question." Gregory asked me. "What is it?" "Why do you want to be friends so bad? Specifically with me? I don't understand."
...
I bring him into a hug. "Because I want to, because it's my mission to protect you at all costs, because..I love you so much."

(Okay short chapter but this has been in my drafts for days bc I had no motivation at the time. Also who thought that the ending was cute? Cuz I did.)