~Chapter six~

Gregory's pov
After Evan FINALLY let me go we kept moving. Avoiding any animictronic. We reach an elevator. We go to the sixth floor. We needed some items to help us get out of this place. He ends up holding me the whole time though.

'Go figure.'

We walk around. "Can you let go of me now?" "Nuh uh. No way." He refused. I huff. "I'm serious." "And so am I." "Nope. Your just being clingy."
...
"Fine." I do some tasks and collect things we need. He holds onto me again. "Evan I swear-" Only this time he was crying. "What happened?" I ask. "You left without me." I do remember running off. "Oh sorry about that. I hadn't realized that you weren't behind me." I wipe the tears off his face. But he continues to cry. I hug him back but he continues to cry. I sigh. I wipe the tears off of his face then kiss him on the cheek. He was still crying just not so loudly anymore. I decided to just comfort him maybe. "I won't leave you behind anymore. Please don't cry." I bring us to a nearby room and we sit down.

'We should be safe for now.'

I hold him. He ends up crying for a long time.

'Maybe I shouldn't be so rough on him. He does seem to be a little sensitive sometimes...'

By now my shoulder was soaked with tears. He was crying for a really long time. I hear some footsteps outside the room. I put my finger on my lips. He nods and tries to keep quiet. "Gregory~"

'It's Chica. Maybe we should hide somewhere else.'

I pull him um and we run off to find another safe place. I look at Evan. His eyes were closing. "Wait! You can't sleep now. She'll find us." I tell him. "Just for a bit." He held me. "Now's not the ti-" I caught him as he was about to collapse. "Damn it." "Gregory~ Who wants candy?"

'Bitch I don't want your candy.'

I pick- I mean drag Evan into a security office and grab my hoodie. I fold it before putting it under his head.

'Wake up soon....'