~Chapter two~

CC's pov
'He noticed, he smiled, he thanked me. Me. A ghost he doesn't even know exists.'

I think to myself. I watched and watched growing more obsessed with the boy every second. He walked past a counter. Then walked back. For the lollipops. He took a couple. "Eh, why not?" He eats one and keeps moving. "Alright now where the heck is Bonnie bowl? Once he finished his lollipop he threw- or more like I caught it because it missed. I stared at it. "He touched this.." The top of the lollipop stick was chewed on and the saliva on the top shined. I was turning love sick. I loved this boy so much he became an obsession. I kept the lollipop stick and continued to follow him.

(Bro what- 💀)

He entered an elevator. I did the same. He went up and down the stairs. I did the same. He did something. I did the same thing. Sometimes I'll leave him small gifts. He'll take them but only sometimes. But as long as he noticed me. That's all that matters. Nobody else. Nothing else. Matters.

(Huh sounds familiar..yandere simulator ayo?)

»»————> Time Skip <————««

Gregory's pov
As I walked I found it strange that someone would give me these small gifts once and awhile. Speaking of which, here comes another one. I looked down. It was a bag of lollipops. I take it and move on. I've noticed that if I don't take it. It would be moved and a different note would be written.

>:( TAKE IT!

So I end up taking it. Doesn't matter if I like it or not. However I don't know this person. So I don't know if I can trust them or not. I might want to be careful.

CC's pov
Even though I love to watch him from a distance I would give anything in the world to hold him again. To have him notice me even more. We would be such great friends! I write another note.

Gregory's pov
A note appears in front of me.

Would you like to see me?
Yes no

I got a little scared. I put the note down and leave only for it to appear in front of me. A pen rolled to the back of my shoe but I didn't pick it up. I was to scared to move. I watched as a pale hand picks up the pen and underlined Yes as if I didn't have a choice. I also felt as if someone was behind me. I wasn't just scared. I. Was. Terrified. The pale hand went from transparent to completely visible. I couldn't breathe at this point. "Hello." I freeze. I wanted to cry. "My name's Evan! What's your name?" I didn't answer. I only walk away. Then I ran. After that I started to sprint as fast as I can to get away from this person. "Hey. Where are you going?" I keep running. "Are you leaving?" I keep running. "You can't leave! I just want to be friends…" I. Keep. Running. They eventually start to follow me. I need to get away. And I'm done with these gifts. "Your making me sad..can we please be friends?" I run with only one thought in my mind.

'Get. The. Hell. Out.'