Chapter 1-Introductuon

A/N: I would like to start off by saying thanks for you guys to be reading my first ever book!! Enjoy

July 26, 2015 the day my life changed forever... But before we get to that part Im going to introduce myself.

Hi my name is Victoria Hart, I'm 17 years old and I love to sing. I've lived most of my life in this somewhat nice orphanage. I have brownish- goldfish hair, and I have many freckles on my face, and I guess you could call me a fashion geek. Or not it's whatever.. I'm about 5'7 and I guess you could consider me skinny. People have told me that I have the perfect figure.

The reason I'm in this orphanage is well I don't know actually. Nobody has told me anything about my past, all I know is that I have one older brother. For gods sake I don't even know who he is!!! I just want to leave already!

I'm one of the oldest girls in the orphanage so that's another reason why I have yet to be adopted. I take care of the younger kids so I guess you could say I'm like a helper..

Anyways back to the story. It was like any other summer day in New York, I decided to go out to Starbucks because I'm just that basic.

As I got my drink my phone rang. It was Anna, the orphanage owner. She had told me to come back right this minute because someone wanted to interview me. I was confused at first. All I could think about was "why would anybody want me".

Before I walked out of Starbucks I decided to get something for my best friend Kennedy.

She was also 17 and she was my first friend when I came here. Her parents had died in a car accident when she was only 1 so they had to take her here right away. She had blonde hair and was just beautiful she was about my height and she had perfect green eyes.

As I was walking back I had realized a couple over there looking about in there mid 30s.

They had a younger son who looked about 19, the weird thing was that he looked nothing like his parents. He looked bored out of his mind. That is until he caught me staring at him. He smiled at me. I noticed he had perfect white teeth.

I noticed a few similarities between the both of us. We both had brown hair and brown eyes. He seemed to have a little bit of freckles, just like me.

Anna had seen me walk in and immediately called my name. She had motioned for me to go over to the kids family. When I arrived they introduced themselves.

"Hello" I'm guessing the mother had said. "My name is Gina and this is my husband Rob, also this is my son Cameron" I had nodded trying to comprehend as to why they were speaking to me. All of a sudden Anna had said "Victoria, this lovely family is here to adopt you".

My world had just came crashing down, I couldn't believe it, finally.

Characters
Lauren Elizabeth as Victoria Hart
Magcon boys as themselves
Jenn Mcallister as Kennedy Johnson