Cht. 2 Moving in

Cameron smiles at me while I walk up the stairs to my room, or should I say my now old room.

As walk inside I instantly collapse onto my bed. I couldn't believe it. Me out of all the girls got adopted. I was already 17, so I just had to wait till I was 18 to leave, but I guess that won't be happening.

I went to go pack up my clothes, but I hear I knock on the door. I turn around to see Kennedy. "Oh no" I thought. She had tears in her eyes.

"Victoria, why didn't you tell me you were getting adopted?". I was speechless, I didn't know what to say.

"I'm happy for you." Oh thank God, I finally swallowed the lump in my throat and spoke.

"Kennedy, I will try to visit you as much as I can, you are turning 18 soon so by than you will be old enough to leave and maybe we could get an apartment together?"

She nodded her head in response

She helped me pack up all my stuff. When we were done we walked down the stairs together.

When we got to the main floor I dropped my luggage and give her the biggest hug ever.

"I'll miss you." I said to her. Tears were threatening to spill, but this time I let them fall.

It was time to depart already, oh god I'm going to miss this place as I looked back.

"C'mon Victoria, we need to show you you're new house." Gina, or "mom" said.

I walked into the car and thought to myself "New life wow".

As we drove up to the house I noticed how big it was, it was basically a mansion. There was even a pool in the front of it! (A/N picture of the house to the side)

"Dang," I said. "I know" Cameron said. I didn't mean think anyone heard that, but I guess that he did.

"Here, let me help you with your luggage." Cameron insisted. I nodded in response.

It's going to take quite a while for me to warm up to him, but so far he seems sweet.

Cameron opens the door to the house, and wow it's even bigger in the inside!!

"Here, let me show you to your room" he said.

He grabbed my hand and lead me. I instantly knew that I had no feelings for him, even if I did that would be weird considering that we are "brother" and "sister" now.

He showed me to the door, and put my luggage down to open it. As we walk inside I notice that this room was huge!

"Yeah, I know it's pretty big." I looked around, it's was nice. Simple white and black theme with a hint of color here and there. Just the way I like it.

Before he walks out my door, I quickly stumble out a "thank you."
"No problemo señorita" he responds.

I let out a little giggle. From that little statement, I knew that we would get a long just fine.

•Dinner time

"Victoria, it's time for dinner." Gina yells out to me from downstairs.

"Okay!" I respond.

I walk out my door to see Cameron waiting for me. "Uh I thought we could walk down together, unless you don't want to, it's cool ya know whatever." He stumbles out.

I let out a chuckle. "It's fine with me" I respond.

"Really?!" He's responds "wow okay!"

We arrive in the dining room to see a bunch of different kinds of foods on the table.

I may be skinny but dang I can eat like a man.

"Victoria I hope you're okay with this, I didn't know what you would like, so I kind of just made everything" Gina said

"Oh my gosh Gina this is great, thank you so much". I walk over to her to give her a hug. She immediately responses and hugs me back.

We all get settled in the table and began eating. Cameron to my left, Gina in my front, and Rob across from me. We were all laughing at what Cameron had said.

I looked around at the people around me, and smiled. I knew I would be happy with these people for my new family. I'm happy.

A/N hey guys thanks for reading my book so far, I know that nothing relatively exciting has happened, but the next next chapter that's when it's going to start getting more exciting! Please make suggestions as to what you guys would like to see what happened and I may need new characters later on!!