Chpt 5 The date

WARNING SEMI LONG CHAPTER

Saturday

It was finally the day of the date, honestly I was so nervous to see what was going to happen tonight.

Shawn literally gave me no details as to what we were doing. All I know is to dress casual. I'm so excited yet nervous. It feels like I'm going to throw up of excitement. Okay sorry that's gross.

It's about 3pm right now I still have four hours until the date so I decided to give Shawn to give a call to see if he would give me a few more details.

phone call
V= Victoria, S=Shawn

S= hello
V= hey Shawn I was just wondering we were going tonight
S= oh I'm sorry babe I can't tell you that
'I could feel him smirk through the phone'
V= hmm babe, who ever gave you permission to call me that, 'I say in a joking mad voice'
S=oh uh I'm sorry i didn't mean to, it just slipped out, ' he said in a nervous yet cute voice'
V= Shawnie calm down, I was just joking, I say while giggling
S= oh shawnie eh, I like the sound of that;)
V= oh god Shawn, I'm going to end this before anything else happens

-End of the phone call

'Ughhh' i think to myself, I didn't even get any information on the date, but hey I mean that's what I get for going off track, I mean cmon its Shawn.

I go through social media for about an hours or so, (that just shows you how much of a no life I am) it is finally 5 o'clock so I decided on getting ready.

I go into the bathroom and wait for the shower to warm up. Once it's hot enough I step inside and let the warm water relax my muscles. I shampoo and condition my hair. I shave my legs and such. Once I am finally down I step out and wrap myself up with a fluffy towel.

I walk out into my closest to find a cute outfit. I finally decide on a cute flowy top with a cute pair of flowy shorts. Cute yet casual at the same time, perfect. I put on a robe and decide on doing my hair and make up before I put on my clothes. I just blow dry my hair and decide to add a little bit of loose curls with hairspray, so that they would stay. So that my hair won't be up all in my face I put it in a pony tail in the middle.

For my make up I just add some concealer, a little bit of eyeliner, lipgloss, and ,mascara. I tweak my eyebrows because ya know they have to be on point. I don't wear a lot of make, I just add the little things because I do have flaws.

I put on my outfit and look at myself in my mirror. I decide on putting on a few accessories, which includes a purse, bracelets, earrings, rings, and a few necklaces. I grab my black gladiator like sandals and slip. I look at the time and notice that it is already 6:50! Shawn should be here any minute!

I walk downstairs to see Gina. "Oh honey, you look beautiful" Gina tells me while examining what I am wearing. I thank her. "So who is the lucky boy who is taking you on a date," she winks at me. "Well, if you must know, it's Shawn." I respond. I look up to see her facial expression, she looks mortified. "Oh no honey I will not let you go out with that piece of shit." She answers. I look at her in shock.

Hahahaha just kidding that was fake, this is what really happens,

I REPEAT THAT WAS A JOKE AND THIS IS THE REAL THING

"Well, if you must know, it's Shawn." I respond. I look up to see her facial expression, she looks genuinely happy for me. "Victoria, I've known Shawn for a very long time now, I know that he would never intentionally hurt a girl. Now this may he hard to believe, but Shawn has,only had one real girlfriend in his entire life. So if this leads to a relationship, just know that he is serious with being with you." She beams.