6. The blades

First person

I woke up feeling pain in my back. I sat up taking in my surroundings seeing Zane, jay and cole surrounding the time blade. I guess we won that battle. "Whoa, amazing" cole awed at the blade "it is unlike anything I've ever seen" zane chimed in "SO COOLLLL" jay cooed lifting the blade in the air.

" I must urge caution, jay. The time blade is a powerful weapon." zane said with worry. "Uh, you think I don't know that? check this!" Jay threw the blade hitting the wall just missing me. "JAY YOU MORON" I yell with anger "eh..sorry" he rubbed the back of his neck. Cole grabbed the blade "but watch this!" He then threw a box up and used the blade to slow the box down. "HA-HA you missed" jay teased. "Did I?" Cole said with a smirk " hello moving target easy Peezy lemon..." he jumped up and cut the box into small bits "And I'll tell you recycle an empty box!" Cole said proudly trying to impress me.

"That box was not empty.." Zane said pointing at a toy and Jay screamed "Mr. Cuddlywump.." he sobbed but released i was there "-is a teddy bear I USED to love..when I was 5 but now he's totally lame and-" "we know you still sleep with him" Cole teased "I- Ah- AND I DO NOT CARE WHO KNOWS IT!" He panicked and held the teddy bear close "Mr. Cuddlywump" he sighed.

"switching to playful mode!" Zane said taking the blade and spinning then throwing it right above nya's head "Hey watch it. I'm working here!" Nya sighed "WOULD YOU PLEASE STOP PLAYING WITH MY ELEMENTAL POWER" I yell falling off the couch in the process. "Sorry y/n and Nya" Zane said walking over to nya and grabbing the blade. Cole came over and helped me up "what's with Nya? She's been on her computer since we got back from the desert" "her attempt to locate her stolen samurai x suit is consuming her." Zane said.

"Ugh. She's as bad as her brother." Cole said as he sat next to me. I look over at kai who as a helmet and looking intensely at it. Kai sigh's "Ah-ha! I've got a clue!" Kai jumped up and ran over to a book opening it. After flipping through some pages, he got frustrated and threw the book "Ah, I haven't got a clue.." "he's been reading those Ninjago history books all day" Cole through his head back and annoyance showing off his adam's apple, which was pretty attractive ngl. "Ugh I don't get those two" jay said throwing his hands in the air "we finally get a victory, and they choose to celebrate by dorking out instead of doing something cool?" He groaned "like what? Trying to kill me and Nya with the blade?" I say folding my arms and looking at him "we didn't mean it!" He said dramatically then gasping "lets run straight at each other and see if this will slow us down before we collide!" Jay said practically jumping up and down.

I already knew I was gonna cause them pain for almost killing me. Cole runs to one side of the room while jay goes to the other "let's do this! Time blade ready?" Jay asked zane simply put it between them. jay and Cole Ron each other yelling before hitting each other Zane used the time blade creating a time bubble slowing them down. I roll my eyes Then see Lloyd walk in "hey, I told you guys not to mess around with y/n's elemental power." He said closing the door. "Weeeeee aaaasrreeennntttt" jay said in slow-mo. "All right, I had enough" I said, with a smirk and made time go normal causing all 3 to hit each other. "AH Y/N" jay whined rubbing his head while Lloyd laughed at what I had done. Lloyd took the blade " I told you to hide it somewhere safe." "And we ignored you" jay said smiling "besides we're...uh.. um skill building" cole lied "what skill? Room destroying? This blade is extremely powerful in the highly coveted!" Lloyd scarfed "nothing this valuable will be easily conceded" he put his free hand on his hip like a mom "nothing this valuable will be easily conceded" Cole mocked "sounds like to me someone's earned his black belt at being a wet blanket" he finished but apparently Lloyd heard that "what's that supposed to mean?" he said, interrogating them while I threw a pillow at cole's head "be respectful" I glared "or should I tell Lloyd how you almost kil-" "AH NO NEED FOR THAT" cole waved his hands.