BREAKUP

Sookai - a little crack, smut

Requested by anonymous

Huening Kai's life absolutely sucks at the moment.

Huening kai is a 19 year old uni student who is having a rough time. His grades are good but the thing killing him at the moment was his girlfriend of 2 years breaking up with him. He thought that they really liked each other to be together for a whole 2 years but she just dumped him for literally no reason and he was just broken.

Kai texted his one and only best friend, he told him something happened but beomgyu put the pieces together and figured it was his relationship because kai doesn't care about failing classes and he doesn't really have family problems. He showed up not even two minutes later.

His best friend Beomgyu, who was a year older than him, and a careless wreck, decided to take him to a bar to take his mind off that boring girl.

"KAI-AH! OPEN UP!!" Beomgyu shouted from outside the door. "..it's open.." he barely heard Kai's sad voice and slowly entered his dorm.

"Hey Kai I got your text.." he closed the door facing the sad blob on the couch. "..yea?...thats cool." Kai covered his tear stained face with the same blanket that was wrapped around his body.

"What happened to you? You poor thing" he sat down next to him, side hugging him. "hyu-ng..." his voice was breaking. "its okay kai just let it out." beomgyu brought him close to hug him. Kai cried out what he felt for about 5 minutes before he backed away from him.

"I-Im sorry beomgyu hyung for bothering you, I'm sure you have studies to do-" he started ranting before beomgyu cut him off. "Nonsense Kai youre my best friend, you're not bothering me at all, you should know that, so tell me what's going on? I'm sure we can cheer you up." he said reassuringly. Kai wanted to smile at him but his body wouldnt let him. Instead he started explaining what happened.

"SO SHE JUST SAID THAT ONE CHEESY ASS LINE 'I think we should see other people' ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! AFTER YOU SET UP THAT WHOLE DATE?!? AT LEAST LET ME SEE WHAT IT LOOKED LIKE I'M SURE IT WASN'T BREAK UP WORTHY." Kai showed his fuming friend a picture of the date he set up yesterday. "AW HECK NAH THAT BITCH IS DEAD WHEN I SEE HER. HOW COULD ANYONE DUMP YOU AFTER SEEING THAT BEAUTIFUL SET UP?!??" Huening Kai let out a sigh, then shrugged his shoulders while still frowning.

Beomgyu looked away sad for a second before he got an idea. "Hey," Kai slowly looked up at the voice that called him. "let's go out tonight, me and you." beomgyu said with a convincing smile that Kai almost fell for. "No beomgyu hyung-" he tried to protest "aish Kai, live a little. She was not your one and only, heck you might find someone new- SOMEONE EVEN BETTER! Cmon kai what do you say hm?" he nudged him with a polite smile.

It got kai thinking.

"You know what?" Kai stood up and wiped his tears. "What?" beomgyu stood up too with a small smirk knowing he was convinced. "Let's go out tonigh beomgyu hyung, I need a little distraction right now."

In less than 20 minutes they were both at a gay club dressed like complete sluts. Obviously beomgyu's idea.

"hyunggg what is this?" he dragged his words and beomgyu only smirked. "Cmon Kai, who knows? you might like dudes. I personally think all you need is a good dicking down." he said, like that was the most casual thing in the world. "Beomgyu hyung, I'm a virgin." he blushed and whispered to him as they entered. "Its fine kai I'm confident you'll be a good bottom." again he spoke casually. "n-no! Hyung I meant as in I've never had any type of sex or touching..like ever." he spit out quietly.