GOODBYE NOW

Taebin - fluff, angst, mention of smut,
death? (you have to read it‼️)

Sorry I was feeling sad so you'll all be sad too.

Taehyun walked into the grocery store, buying junk and looking for ice cream. He got in his feels about his 'sad' life and wanted something sweet to make him feel better.

He walked up the freezer door when he suddenly bumped into a taller stranger, making him drop all of his things.

"Ahh! I'm so sorry!" The stranger bowed and then started picking up Taehyun's other items, just candy's and ice cream toppings. "It's fine. I should've got a basket, I was practically asking for it. " Taehyun laughed at himself and the bent down, picking up his items too. "Here have mine, I was only gonna get ice cream anyways." The friendly stranger chuckled and started putting his things into the empty basket he was carrying. "O-oh, thank you." Taehyun blushed at the kind gesture, to himself of course.

When everything was picked up they both looked at each other as the stood up. The height difference becoming very noticeable. Both shyly smiled at each other before reaching for the freezer door. Bumping into each other again.

This time they both laughed and the taller stood aside, holding the door open. "Ladies- I mean, gentle boys first." He mentally cringed at himself for trying to seem funny. He might have just offended the smaller one.

Thankfully he didn't though. He tried to hide his smile but he failed, "Why, thank you kind sir." He leaned forward and grabbed a strawberry ice cream, putting it in his basket. He sighed in relief. "You're much too formal, address me as Soobin." He kept playing along with the old fashioned way of speaking. But so did the other. "Well, Soobin, it's been a plendid evening, I'll go ahead and take my leave now." Taehyun smiled and bowed.

"Oh? Is that so?" Soobin frowned a bit, he was having fun with the new stranger. "Yes, *sigh* for unfortunately, I have thy studying to do." Taehyun took out his phone and checked the time, it was getting later and later.

Soobin took that second to check him out, he looked so adorable.

"I guess I'll let you go

"I guess I'll let you go." Soobin reached into the freezer and got his own ice cream. " 'you guess'? " Taehyun looked at him with a weird face. "That basket isn't free yknow." Soobin smirked as he walked closer to him. Taehyun smirked back. "Oh really? What's the price for it?"

"For starters, your name but you can throw in your number if you'd like." He said shamelessly with a smug look on his face. Taehyun smiled at his words. "It's Taehyun. And I would like to add my number." Soobin's face lit up and he wasted no time in taking out his phone.