POSSESSIVE 2

Mention of smut, kinda sad if ur on Soobin's side

Huening Kai lived in fear and confusion for the first 6 months.

Soobin was hot and cold.

One second he could be the sweetest person ever, and the next, a demon.

But Kai was also being manipulated and brainwashed with each day he spent with him. He became submissive and dependent on him after 1 year of his cruel treatment. Soobin took away his phone so he couldn't call and or text anybody, he wouldn't let him do simple things like watch tv or just be by himself. It was hard at first when Kai tried to fight against him. He would get beaten constantly and talked down too. But as time flew Kai spoke less and less, he even went along with his sick twisted 'love' game. And Soobin slowly gave him back some respect.

Kai didn't want to escape. Like I said, he grew dependent on him. He waited and listend for his every order and direction. But deep down he knew everything was wrong still..he had to escape.

-

Kai was locked up in this house, like he had been, when one night Soobin came home from work a bit more upset than usual.

"Soobin, what's wrong?" Kai put down the cleaning supplies and came up to him worriedly.

Soobin held his angry face and his palm and tried to calm down. But he couldn't because he was fuming. "I got fucking fired! That's what's wrong!" He threw his suit case on the floor, knocking over a plant in the process.

He then started to cry? Damn he must feel really frustrated.

Kai just looked down and sulked, feeling Soobin's frustration. When he had his plan. Soobin was extremely vulnerable right now, why not take advantage of it like he did to him?

Kai had no second thoughts and just hugged him. "I'm sorry bin," he mumbled loudly in his chest.

Soobin wasn't really expecting that but he liked it. He hugged back and let his tears silently fall onto his shoulder. "That was the only thing I-I had so I could provide for us." He sniffed and then laid his head in his neck.

Kai rubbed his back up and down for a while. Soobin calmed down and then pulled away. Kai whipped his tears and smiled comfortingly. "Don't be sad, I'll make it up to you. Wanna go to the room?" He held Soobin's hands in his and rubbed his thumbs over his large hands. Soobin was surprised a little but nodded slowly after.

He often used Kai when he was stressed from work but today was offering himself? That's new..

Kai started taking of his cleaning apron and unbuttoning Soobin's big button up that he borrowed from Soobin's closet. Soobin just stared him down, enjoying this view.

He left a few buttons on and walked over to Soobin, kissing his cheek and then looking at him for his reaction. Soobin just signaled for him to keep going.

Kai smiled and then started untying Soobin's tie.

Once they were both fully undressed Huening Kai carefully brought him to sit on the bed.

Kai sat on his lap, straddling him and he played with the small hair on Soobin's neck. "I'm right here, just use me." He whispered in his ear which turned him on a lot, his dick started twitching and Kai felt it.

(A/N: Since this time it's consensual in a way, I'll write about it just a bit)

Kai was placing soft kisses on his face and neck area. Soobin's hands found themselves caressing Kai's curves.