JEALOUS 1

Sookai - Smut, Very Little Angst, Fluff, Crack

Jealous.

That was the word to describe Huening Kai as of recently.

For the last 2 weeks Soobin has been really close to Taehyun and he was not liking it at all.

It all started when Soobin went into Taehyun's room to asked him if he'd seen one of his controllers he lost, they obviously went off topic and began to talk about other things and they both found out they really liked a lot of things, though having been together for almost 9 years.

Anyways, as the days went on they became more and more close with each other. It was cool at first but now he barely got to be with Soobin. He would come to their room every night but only after spending the day with Taehyun.
Huening Kai missed his boyfriend and it's not like he was cheating on him because Taehyun was his best friend and he was dating Yeonjun so that wasn't a worry at all. He was just jealous at how much time they were spending together and how he didn't know why he was so jealous but he couldn't help it.

He just wanted him for himself.

But what really ticked him off was when they were watching tv together it already bothered him that they would lay next to each other while watching things but it kinda hurt him when they were watching a soccer game and Korea scored a goal during the World Cup. They both jumped from their seats at the same time, looked at each other while screaming of joy and hugged each other. But this hug was different. Taehyun had gone to hug him and in excitement he jumped and hugged onto Soobin neck while Soobin held his waist and bottom thighs. Both, as smiley as ever.

But the others were there too. Beomgyus jaw dropped in shock and looked at them and then yeonkai but he didn't say anything and instead kept watching after seeing the glaring from them at the two hugging. The other two boiling with jealousy but they too didnt say anything either.

Well,

Not yet at least.

-

"Hey Huening" Soobin made his presence known as he entered their shared dorm, closing the door after taking off his shoes.

"Hey Soobin." It was muttered out and Soobin immediately knew something was up. Hating the way how he said his name, without love.

"Huening? What's wrong hm?" He went closer to him since he was on their bed on his switch, having not looked at him the entire time. He kissed his cheek to gain his attention only for it to be wiped away by Huening Kai.

"Nothing"

Soobin was confused as to why he was upset but he knew it was because of him.

"Huening Kai, please tell me what's wrong? How can I make you happy again if you don't tell me what's wrong?" He calmly asked him with a convincing voice.

"I said it was nothing, god. Just leave me alone." Again with the attitude. He rolled eyes and got up, leaving to the restroom that was in their room to get ready for bed. Soobin was hurt, mostly at what Huening Kai did to his kiss earlier.

As he wondered what he did wrong Kai came out of the restroom. But as he came over to the bed he started collecting his plushies and pillows, obviously heading for the door. "Are we sleeping in the living room tonight?" Soobin asked as when he was about 3 feet away from the door. "You can. I'm sleeping with Yeonjun Hyung tonight." He turned back with a smile as he mentioned his Hyung. "Why? What did I do? I seriously don't know Kai." he got up and stood in front of him.