ENEMIES- LOVERS?

Taebinkai - a LOT of arguing, fluff  (first time
ever writing polyamorous hope it's good)

Also Soobin is the shy/awkward top, Huening is a switch,
and Taehyun is a bottom.

Huening Kai and Taehyun have never every liked each other and they didn't plan on liking each other either.

like ever.

And when they realized they were crushing on the same guy, it made it ten times worse.

Taehyun and Huening Kai were always at each other throats because of this, and for other things too, Taehyun was pretty much great at everything, sports, singing, dancing, academics, and he was very much respected by his peers, and since he was absolutely stunning, small, and petite, many hit on him but would refuse because of Soobin and Huening Kai despised that about him. But Huening was also very popular because of his amazing energy, positive vibes and he was also the cutest person ever, so bonus points for him. But Kai wasn't just a pretty face either, he was very talented. He was so musically inclined, he learned how to to play all the instruments in the school, he was a master at languages, thanks to his heritage, he spoke fluent Korean, Portuguese, Spanish, German, Mandarin, English and even some French. Which was surprisingly, something Taehyun couldn't do.

Knowing the other has a fat crush on the same guy, it  made them both very competitive to see who would win over the heart of tall, handsome, amazing, Choi Soobin. And if they did go through with this, it was also just pushing them to grow some guts to finally ask him out.

(A/N: Soobin is a senior and Taehyun and Kai are both sophomores btw.)

-

It was then end of school and Taehyun had prepared a little something for Soobin today. But so had Kai?? Uh oh...

"Soobin Hyung!!" Soobin shot his head up from his locker when he heard two lovely voices call his name. He turned to the left to see Huening Kai and then to the right to see Taehyun. Both looked like they were running since they were panting, and trying to catch their breath.

When they both realized the other was there they shot each other glares and dirty looks.

'Ugh what is he doing here?!' Kai thought as his smiled dropped upon seeing his worst enemy.

'I can never get some alone time with Soobin without him ruining my plans!!' Taehyun though as he looked at the one behind Soobin.

"Woah woah! Calm down cuties, there's enough Soobin Hyung to go around.~" Soobin smiled as he saw their reactions to each other. And to ease the tension because both were scaring him to be honest.

They both completely ignored each other and giggled at what Soobin said. Gosh, he was such a flirt.

"So what's up?" He smiled as he turned his head back to his locker.

Huening Kai took initiative and spoke first. "Well, Soobin Hyung, I was just going to ask if you were free later, I started watching this very cool anime and it reminded me so much of you, I thought you'd like it so I was wondering if you'd want to come over and binge with me!" Kai smiled cutely when he spoke making Soobin smile, and Taehyun annoyed.