CAN'T SLEEP

Taegyu - Smut

It was 2 in the morning and Beomgyu still wasn't asleep.

He kept twisting and turning to get comfortable but nothing was working. He looked over at his boyfriend who was sleeping so peacefully. He aspired to be like him right now.

But Beomgyu was also annoying as fuck, he wouldn't leave him alone so he did what he always did and bugged him with his problems.

Beomgyu first admired his handsome face. He literally started blushing at the fact that he was real and right in front of him so he looked away for a short second before facing him again. Beomgyu sure was lucky to be dating THE Kang Taehyun. He gave him a big smooch on his cheek but Taehyun started stirring awake.

But he didn't get mad instead he just smiled tiredly and pulled Beomgyu in to cuddle.

Beomgyu cuddled him back and tried to go to sleep again.

20 minutes later, Beomgyu still couldn't seem to get no where near sleepy, maybe it was the coffee he drank before midnight but so what?!? He wanted to sleep!

"Tae~" he pulled away from him and lightly shook him. He only received a hum from him. "Tae, I can't sleep~" Beomgyu whined.

"Just go to sleep." Taehyun mumbled.

Beomgyu just rolled his eyes. "Babe I can't sleep that's the problem!" He whisper yelled. "Yah, I told you not to drink coffee but you never listen to me." He yawned and turned the other way.

Beomgyu just laid there and sighed, then he had an evil idea.

"Taehyunnie~" he hugged Taehyun's back and ran his hands up and down his body slowly. Taehyun tensed up a little but he knew it was just him being clingy so he ignored it.

"Beom, love, go to sleep." Taehyun warned him. "Stay up with me, hm?" He started kissing the back of his neck. "Beomgyu." He said sternly.

"Fine." Beomgyu left him alone and turned around the other way crossing his arms with an upset expression, hoping for Taehyun to turn around and do something. But not even 1 second later, he heard light snores coming from the other side.

He scoffed in disbelief but just continued to lay there.

He got bored so he went on his phone for about 5 minutes when Taehyun started shifting more than usual. Beomgyu thought he was getting hot so he took off the blanket from him, only to reveal Taehyun's bulge standing proudly through his boxers.

'He's having a wet dream..' Beomgyu realized and smirked. He looked at his boyfriends face and enjoyed hearing his soft sounds as he squirmed in place, trying to get any friction. He was looking so hot right now.

Who was Beomgyu to just leave him helpless like that? After all, it would give him something to do. Quite literally.

He carefully took off his own shorts and boxers. He poked Taehyun just to make sure he was sleeping still and when he didn't wake up Beomgyu slowly began to lower his boxers. Taehyun seemed to shiver when the breezy air hit his lower half.

Beomgyu made sure to do everything to do everything carefully and slowly. Making sure to carefully straddle him. And when it got to that part where he was sliding down on Taehyun's shaft he couldn't help but pant and moan at the stretch that was painful and pleasing at the same time, he liked when he wasn't prepped and it was raw.