First Year.

Narrators POV.

"Get up you freak!, you better make breakfast now!".

A shrill of a high pitch scream called out as the locks of a shoe closet unlocked. It was a woman named Petunia Dursley, wife to Vernon Dursley and has a son named Dudley Dursley. They were proclaimed a 'normal' family but they were far from being a normal family.

You see, Petunia has a sister named Lily Potter who married James Potter and bore a son named Harry Potter. She hated her sister for being magical and she hated Harry more when he was placed on their doorstep. She forced him to do chores for them and only pamper her son and husband, starving and upsetting her nephew at every opportunity she got.

Harry had stepped out the closet to cook them breakfast. He is a severely malnourished boy with pale skin, green eyes and wild black hair. He wore his cousins clothes that didn't fit him at all, they were three times bigger than his body weight.

He doesn't understand why his aunt and uncle hated him so much, he did nothing wrong to them. It seems every time he did something unexplainable infront of them. They get angry and beat him because of it. His only wish is to be free of them, be placed in a family who will love him unconditionally. He's six now and lately he's been losing hope of his prayer being answered.

Little did he know, his prayer will be answered sooner rather than later.

When Harry was cooking their breakfast with very few mistakes, a knock was heard at the door. Petunia left to answer the door while Dudley taunted him to continue cooking.

When Petunia made herself look presentable and open the door, her eyes widened to see a woman. The woman is a wavy elboe length brunette with blue eyes, soft red lips and porcelain skin. She wore a black button up uniform, the skirt reaches to her knees as she wore black stockings and black long heeled boots.

Even though the woman is a beauty (which made Petunia envious of her beauty.) That's not what made Petunias eyes widen. It's the badge on the woman's left breast pocket that has a little note book and a blue ball pen. It was a red and white cross with the words.

'The British Red Cross Society'.

"Uh hello miss, how can I help you?".

Petunia asked as the woman gave her a sweet closed eye smile but it seemed unsettling to Petunia.

"Good morning Madam, my name is June Winters, a member of child services. I am here to check up on the boy that was left here in your care for six years".

June told her cheerfully as she clapped her hands together. Petunia was nervous and put her hand up for June to wait.

"Wait here for a moment, let me go get him".

Petunia closed the door, she is nervous and her blood ran cold. Why was child services here?!, why now?! If the woman at the door says who she truly is then Petunia and Vernon are going to get in trouble with authorities.

She rushed to the kitchen to see Harry had finished cooking and was being taunted by Dudley. She stopped Dudley from taunting Harry and scolded Dudley. It confused both Harry and Dudley but Dudley cried when Petunia scolded him.

"Be quiet Dudders, I'll get you a new toy if you stop picking on Harry".

"Petunia what's wrong?".

Vernon asked as Petunia looked at Vernon, fear and dread is evident on her face.

"A woman named June Winters is here, she is a member of child services and she is aware of Harry's existence".

Petunia told him as his eyes widened and felt his skin crawl. Both Vernon and Petunia looked at Harry for a moment before hearing a loud knock on the front door again.