Harrys Eleventh Birthday.

Narrators POV.

It's been three years since Harry had been blood adopted and he had been old enough to come traveling with her on her adventures. For his nineth birthday, he was gifted his own wand that was illegalized so the Ministry wont find out he's using magic. His wand is a holly and willow with Unicorn hair, Dragon heartstring, Horned Serpant venom, Wampus tears, Nundu hair and nymph hair willingly given. (Yes the wand maker was in a state of shock when receiving these items.) In the end, his wand turned out like this:

After that, he had been around the world with her as not only her assistant but as her son

After that, he had been around the world with her as not only her assistant but as her son. He loved magical creatures, beautiful, powerful, disgusting and scary, he loved all magical creatures. There were times when both June and Harry would get hurt but he learned from the best. Along with skimming through books that June had gave to him and learning powerful spells. At this rate, he had learned five years of magic and he's beginning to practice Oclumency.

"Alright Harry darling, we are almost there".

Harry was following June on a pathway in a forest. Today was his birthday and to his surprise, June didn't mention his birthday today. Instead, she took him on a job with her.

Right now, they were in the Kweilin forest in China and they were searching for a magical creature. Harry didn't know what it is but June did and it was her job to secure the magical creature. Hoping they weren't too late and it won't fall into the wrong hands.

They soon made it to an opening on a mountainside, the sky was shinning noon as Harry's eyes widen. There in the opening was a fully grown Qilin eating grass. It was a very rare half horse, half dragon creature that can look in a person's soul and sense the good or bad in them. It was so beautiful, Harry thought he would cry. June smiled at the marvelous creature in front of them.

"Beautiful isn't she?".

"Very beautiful".

Harry commented as the Qilin looked towards the two in the forest, sensing their presence. She approached them as Harry felt enamored by the beautiful creature infront of him. She sniffed his face, considering she's bigger and taller than him as Harry's head reaches up to her chin.

"I think she likes you Harry darling?".

"You think? Qilins are incredibly remarkable, hey buddy".

Harry cooed at the adult Qilin as she reciprocated the coos that Harry had made, just sounded like purrs to Harry and June. Harry reached for her head as he pet the Qilin, loving the Qilin already.

"Mum can we keep the Qilin?".

"Yeah we can Harry darling but remember, this creature is rare and probably the last of its species. Be careful and be gentle with her. Come on buddy, let's get you in the case".

June told the Qilin as she opened the suitcase she had carried and placed it on the ground. He got a bit shy, sniffing the case for danger as Harry smiled at the creature.