The Sorting.

Narrators POV.

Soon it was time to go to Hogwarts for Harry, June wasn't looking forward to it because she loved Harry too much. She had gifted Harry his very own magical case with an extension like hers.

The case is a dark oak colored case, different to hers as it had golden labels with Harry's initials. June had charmed it so no one can steal out of her son's case and placed a feather weighted charm on the case.

Harry was very happy he was gifted a case given to him by June and he loved it. He was dressed up all presentable, he wore a white button up, long sleeved, collared shirt, dark brown blazer with pockets (two on both sides, a breastpocket on the right.) A black tie, black pants and black shoes. Harry kept his wavy hair for good measure as June liked his style.

"There we go Harry darling, do you have everything?".

"Yes mum, I have my books, my clothes, my essentials, I've got everything".

"What about Hedwig, Benjamin and Claus? You know they don't want to leave you".

June asked worriedly as Harry chuckled and revealed them to June. Benjamin is a niffler that always gets fussy if he doesn't see Harry and Claus is a bowtruckle that always enjoys being close to Harry. He loved them entirely as they never wanted to leave his side. Especially when he won't return til Yule and the Summer break.

"And I sent Hedwig off mum so she should met me at Hogwarts".

Harry told June as she smiled in relief and scruffed his hair up a bit.

"Sorry, I'm just gonna miss you Harry darling and I can't help but need to fuss over you".

"I know mum, I'm a bit nervous but I'm hopeful to make friends and who knows. I might find someone I love in Hogwarts and introduce them to you mum".

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

They arrived on Platform Nine and Three Quarters very early by taking the fireplace in June's home. Harry couldn't help but marvel at the beautiful scarlet red, black and golden steam train. There wasn't many witches or wizards on the platform. June smiled as she scuffed Harry's hair.

"Beautiful isn't it Harry darling?".

"Very, way beautiful as you had described it to me during bedtimes".

Harry told her as Benjamin and Claus hid in his clothing. Benjamin hit in the bottom pockets of his blazer and Claus hid in his left breast pocket.

"This is where I leave you Harry darling, do you have everything again?".

"Yes mum I do, we went over this".

"Alright, I'm just asking, goodbye Harry darling and write to me about everything on your first night in Hogwarts".

June told, hugging him and kissing his forehead, he giggled and hugged back as he had went on the train to explore.

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

He found a compartment all by himself, he had settle down his trunk in the racks above him. He sat down and began reading to pass the time. He's reading about magical creatures and he's up to the dangerous magical creature page. While he was reading, he heard footsteps. He slightly looked up and saw a girl around his age knock on the door.

"Come in".

He called out as he opened the door using non verbal magic. She became amazed as he went back to reading.

"What did you just do?".

"Non verbal magic, it's year six level magic".

He spoke back as he felt her emotion become one of excitement, he didn't understand how he felt her emotion. He just assumed it was a nymph trait.