Hogwarts.

Narrators POV.

Meanwhile at the house of Winters on the night of the sorting, June was reading a newspaper. She was reading the headlines that had been saying the same thing for five years at this point.

'HARRY POTTER STILL MISSING, THE SEARCH IS STILL UP'.

June was not happy whenever she read the headlines. Especially when it's from the Daily Prophet, she knows that the prophet takes credit from others and slaunders other peoples names. She looked up at the door to the basement and saw the door open to reveal the demiguise, Luna.

"Hello Luna, is everything alright?".

June asked as Luna was looking around for someone, June knew who it was.

"I'm sorry Luna but Harry darling isn't going to be here til Yule. Don't worry, you can write poetry to him and I'll send your poetry through Hedwig".

June told Luna, she had taught Luna how to write, even if it's a few sentences, Luna got the hang of it and her only form of writing is poetry. Luna looked disappointed but she cheered up at hearing June will send her poetry to Harry. Suddenly, she saw the fireplace light up with green flames and a call was heard.

"Miss Winters, we need you right now for a mission".

"Oh alright I'm coming".

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

A few days has passed and Harry had made friends with all of the boys. He made friends with Terry, Micheal, Morag and Anthony and they were fun to hang around. He really enjoyed hanging around Terry as he is not only knowledgeable but he is a great opponent to play exploding snap.

He still has Hermione, Nevile and Draco as his friends but he noticed that Hermione doesn't have friends because of her know-it-all nature. She was always seen hanging around him and he didn't mind it, he actually liked hanging around her. They study together in the library all the time, sometimes with Nevile involved.

Nevile also has friends, he befriended Dean Thomas and Seamus Finnigan. He avoided Ron because he was very rude to him, he snores loudly and he eats anything within his reach. Luckily for Nevile, Dean and Seamus didn't want to hang around him either as all he wants to talk about is Quidditch and play Wizards Chest.

Harry could say Draco fits in very well with the Slytherins, he seems to have all of the boys in his year befriended. Draco had Vincent Crabbe, Gregory Goyle, Blaise Zabini, Theodore Nott, Pansy Parkinson, Daphne Greengrass and Millicent Bulstrode.

Anyways, Harrys first impressions in all of his classes were extraordinary. He had Charms first and he amazed Professor Flitwick, his head of house and Charms teacher. Harry learned he was a half goblin and a champion duelist for two years. However, Professor Flitwick was very giddy ever since he read his name and witnessed his talent. After Charms class, Flitwick told him to stay and he did so.

"Yes professor? Do you need me for something?".

"I need to know, are you related to June Annette Winters?".

Harry thought he might lie but he remembered he was blood adopted so technically he is related to June now.

"Yes, that's my mum".

"I thought so, you resemble your mother so much and you have her amazing skills".

Professor Flitwick spoke ecstatically as Harry smiled at his professor. He was smiling because he might get to know everything there is to know about June in her Hogwarts years.

"What was my mother like?".

"She was extraordinary and extremely gifted with abilities not many witches or wizards can hope to achieve. She surpassed the most complexed spells and created her own spells at year four. I had the pleasure to have her in my house and help her. I hear she's a magnificent Magizoologist".