7. Love, Life & Death

I have a habit of writing down the quotes which allure me, but the bad side of it is most of the times I forget to note from whom or where the quote is from. So I apologize in advance for not knowing it, but I really feel like talking about these heartbreakingly beautiful words.

"I feel like I barely had you, and now you're already gone."

Each word in that sentence speaks a ton. Loss of a person you love, is it something you can get over any time? Few days? Few months? Few years? I'm not sure...

And the time we spent with them, does the length ever matter?? I don't think so...

Death is always seen as a negative thing, and for some reasons it is. But what is life if not accompanied by death. Life derives it's value from death. And we enhance it by love.

Love is what makes life more valuable and death more bearable, ironically it also makes death equally vulnerable.

When we love someone, we love them every moment and forever lies in that very moment. So when we lose them, we lose a part of us. And the thought of spending the rest of our lives without the person we were imagining to stay with forever is nothing less than torture.

All of us are bound to face death one day. It comes early for some, and later for some. But the love you share in the moments you spend together would be for an eternity. So it would be unfair to the person who left us, if we spend our whole life grieving for them.

No matter what the reason is for them leaving us, they would never want us to give up on ourselves. Us moving on and achieving the things we dreamed of together would be the best farewell we could give to them.

So spend your life living to the fullest, with the memories they left for you, with the dreams you dreamt together, fulfilling the wishes you made together under the stars.

Share your thoughts on life and death in the comments...

Song of the day : In the stars ~ By Benson Boone