9. Endings...

Movies, Series, Dramas, Anime.....
It would be weird if the current generation isn't aware of these things.

We all love a good story. Stories which you sometimes relate to. Stories which you feel like being in. Stories which you wish were yours.

Some stories give you the feels. Some stories touch your heart. Some stories make you think. Some stories make you question your existence, whereas some make you feel grateful for your existence.

And the best part of any story would always lie in the climax. Of course the whole journey is quite important, but the climax, the ending is the selling point of any story.

Now, generally you have three basic endings any story could have, which would be Happy Ending, Sad Ending, Open Ending. And every person has their own preferred endings.

I have always been a fan of happy endings, and when people ask me why, I answer that life already sucks so I atleast need a happy ending in the story. But deep down I very well know that sad endings always make the best stories. The feelings portrayed by pain speaks greater than the feelings portrayed by smile.

"Some stories are more beautiful when they are incomplete..."
Some random person has commented this under a YT video and I could never agree more. Most of the best love stories are always the one where one of the MC dies,  or where the leads could never find each other. All the war movies, books like 'The fault in our stars', stories like Romeo Juliet and many more...

Whereas witnessing a Happy Ending gives me hope. It makes me feel like maybe after everything we all have our very own happy endings waiting for us. Maybe with a little effort we can reach there too. This hope always keeps me going. And everyday I keep finding my way towards my happy ending.

And well honestly for me, personally I hate Open Endings. I mean everyone's opinions differ. And it is also very true that Open Endings actually leave it upon us to imagine our very own after-thoughts. But I am too lazy, I always blame the writer that they're supposed to give me an ending, not leave it up to me. I would rather write my own story from the beginning if you're gonna leave it halfway. I know, I'm sorry but I really can't help it.

So what is your favourite kind of ending?? Do drop your thoughts in the comments.

Song of the day : Circles ~ By Seventeen