Chapter 17

🎈CHAPTER 17🎈

•°Corinne's POV°•

•°Corinne's POV°•

My head was pounding it felt like someone smashed it against the ground over and over again. An awful smell entered my nose as I tried to wake up my entire body. Something dripped on my face, causing my eyes to snap open.

Reaching up to where it hit my skin I touched it only to see it's red liquid, more importantly it was blood that was dripping on me. I didn't have any feeling in my legs, it was hard to get up, and stand on my own two feet.

Beverly wasn't that far from me, completely, unconscious, using the bit of strength I have, I used to crawl closer to her, trying to wake her up. She had droplets of blood on her as well, her eyes fluttered open in confusion.

"Cori?" She asks sitting up with difficulty. "Yeah, it's me." I say finally taking in my surroundings. It looked like a junkyard, but deep underneath the ground, we were in the sewers, which wasn't even the worse part, all the kids that have gone missing in the last year were floating up in the air.

It was hard walking, but we moved forward looking around, trying to find a way out, not saying anything afraid that damned clown might pop out from anywhere to eat us.

Beverly accidentally fell into some greywater, her legs still having no feeling at all, helping her back up when we saw a very old carriage from a circus, on the side was written: Pennywise, The Dancing Clown. The light inside was on, my gut telling me it's a lot closer than we hoped.

Beverly grabs my hand, running to some metal doors. "We need to try and get out of here, now!" She whisper yells.

We held onto the one side pulling, our legs on the wall, trying to get the door open, but it only made creaking noises, but no luck of opening it, but we didn't give up we kept on trying.

"Step right up, Beverly and Vanessa. Step right up." A voice coming from speakers had us stop trying to open the door, a music box was suddenly playing circus music with our backs against the wall, afraid of what's gonna happen next.

"Come change. Come float. You'll laugh. You'll cry. You'll cheer. You'll die. Introducing Pennywise, the dancing clown." The voice says laughing, a clown jumping out of the jack in a box, before the carriage side fell open, a stage on the inside.

Fireworks went off with a smoke screen when it cleared, Pennywise was standing on the stage his eyes staring through our souls, a shiver ran through my spine, it started doing some weird dance, never taking his eyes off of us.

On the otherside of the stage, was our only way out, it was going to be hard, but we at least had to try and get away. I grabbed Beverly's hand, dashing for the exit, but Pennywise made a big jump, landing right infront of us, he was laughing, grabbing us by our throats holding us up in the air.

His grip around our necks were tight, to get loose, there was no chance, it was a struggle, and Pennywise seemed to like that we were, because our struggling only made him continue on laughing, but I did my best to show no fear.

"We're not afraid of you." I say, he pulls us closer to him, sniffing us like dogs, he grunted in disgust, not enjoying what he was smelling on us.

"You will be." He says, it sounded like a promise.

His mouth started opening, wider and wider, his face completely changing, he really was a creature of pure evil, at the back of his throat were three lights, with the screaming of children following, it felt like a thousand voices was screaming inside of my head.

I could feel myself losing consciousness, I tried to fight it, but one moment I was seeing normally and the next the only thing I saw was black.

°•Unedited•°