Chapter 31

🎈CHAPTER 31🎈

•°Corinne's POV°•

When I got at the Inn, I didn't go to my room, I ended up sitting on the stairs, staring at the post card, my thoughts running all over the place.

"Guys?" I heard Ben, after the door slammed open, I grabbed his attention when I spoke up, "Hey there."

"Hey." He says, slowly walking closer. "So, what did you see out there?" He asks, his tone was soft. "Things I wish I couldn't remember." I say, looking down at my shoes. Ben came closer, sitting down right next to me.

"So, what, we just... We kill it, and then we just forget everything again?" Ben asks, looking at me. "To be honest, yeah, don't you?" I asked, laying my head against the wood. "I don't know. I guess I want to hold on to the good stuff, you know?" Ben points out, with a tiny smile.

"I get that, but some of the good, it's connected to the bad, so in the end its either you remember everything or forget everything." I say with not much emotion.

"Come on. There must be something in the past that you don't want to forget again." Ben says, the beautiful smile never leaving his face. "I remember being scared so many times, not just for myself, but for everyone else too." I state.

"Cold." Ben says making me laugh just a little bit. "I also remember you guys in your underwear." I tell him with a smirk. "Okay. Please forget that moment." He says, looking embarrassed.

"I remember this." I say taking out the card and tape. "And the boy who gave them to me, I remember everything about him, even the way he made me feel, and a wonderful kiss we've shared." I say with a genuine smile on my face, from the corner of my eye, I saw him smiling just a big of a smile.

"But, than I remember the moment I just left without saying anything, I can't imagine how much I put him through, but I thought it would be best, because if I did tell him, he might have begged me to stay, and I didn't want to ever see, such a sad expression on his face." I sadly say looking down at my hands playing with my fingers.

A hand took a hold of my hand, it made me look up, seeing Ben still with a smile on his face, he was about to say something when Richie entered the Inn as well.  "Move. Move." Richie says, I moved my legs out of his way, as I also asked, "What's wrong?"

"I'm leaving." Is all Richie said.

"What? You can't leave, man. We split we all die." Ben says, standing up, I also got up, watching Richie make his way upstairs, he did turn to look at us, telling us, "Yeah, I'll take my chances. We're gonna die anyway." Richie says, disappearing from our sights.

"Rich. Um..."

Ben looked like he was having a war inside of him, but made up his mind quickly after looking at me with an apologetic look he ran upstairs, following Richie. I decided to go to my room, to get dressed more comfortably, for tonight, because you might never know what could happen.

After my shower, I heard a lot of camotion coming from outside my room, when I look out the door, I saw Ben running towards the stairs, yelling. "Bill! Bev!" I followed him, getting to the stairs, I heard him ask, "What is this? What happened?"

"Uh..."

"Did Bill just leave?" Ben asks again.

"I couldn't stop him. Everybody's leaving." Beverly says nervously.

"It will be okay, he'll be right back, I mean it's Bill we're talking about." I told her, joining them at the bottom of the stairs.

"Well, at least I got Richie to stay." Ben says out of breath from the running down the stairs.

"Guys!" Eddie yells from his room, I didn't think twice running upstairs, only to find Eddie with a big cut wound right through his cheek, I couldn't help the scream that left my mouth.

"Jesus, Eddie. What the hell?" Beverly asks, crouched down next to him on the floor where he went to sit down. "Bowers is in my room." Eddie says, struggling to speak.

"Oh, my..."

Ben moved towards Eddie's room when there was noise of glass breaking, and I didn't hesitate to follow behind him. Entering the bathroom, there was blood on the floor, and the window was broken, when we went to the window, Bowers was in the parking lot, pulling out a knife from his chest. He turned looking towards us,

Ben looked towards the man, scared, and yet there was anger in his eyes as well. Bowers blows a kiss our way, laughing, making his way towards a blue car that was parked right in the road, waiting just for him.

°•Unedited•°