❤️

I woke up early to get ready for school. I couldn't get tom off my mind i took a shower then did my makeup and got changed. I put my hair up in a claw clip.

 I put my hair up in a claw clip

Fit.

I went downstairs and saw my mom on the couch. I made myself some cereal and then i left to school. I decided to walk today since i was early i saw the twins coming out of their house. Bill saw me and ran to me "HEYY MIA" "HEYY BILLLL" we hugged then i hugged tom. We then started walking to school tom had his arm around my shoulders. Bill started talking about his concerts but all i was thinking about was tom.

                                     Toms POV
I was thinking about mia while bill was just talking about the concerts. Until i heard him say "Mia did yk tom talks about you all the time its so annoying" i glared at him. Mia looked at me and giggled i just rolled my eyes we arrived at school and first period we didn't have any classes together. Mia gave me a goodbye kiss i smirked at her and then went into my class.

                                        Mias POV
I pulled out my phone and texted bill.

Bill😋

:im so bored

Bill: same we should skip

: yeah i think ima skip

Bill: Meet me by my locker

:Ok

"Can i use the bathroom" i asked my teacher he nodded and i went to bills locker. He finally came we went to an empty class no one really would use. We were talking and he told me that tom would only talk about me that it would get so annoying. I smiled and told what happened yesterday with tom he started squealing "you guys are so cute" i smiled and we heard the door opening we looked up and it was tom.  "Hey tom wsp" i said he glared at me and bill in a jealous way. I looked at him confused "were you guys making out" he said.

: NO

bill: No we were just talking about you

Tom: like?

Bill: how cute you and mia are.

I smiled and so did tom we all skipped after it was finally lunch we went to lunch. We sat down with georg and gustav, tom sat next to me he had his hand on my thigh amara saw us and sat with bill. My phone started ringing and i answered

:Hey mom what happened

Mom: I NEED TO PICK YOU UP NOW. YOU GOT ACCEPTED AS AN ACTOR.

My eyes widened and i started squealing.

: OMG REALLY PICK ME UP RN THEN.

Mom: COMING

i started jumping around the grouped looked at me confused. "What happened" i told them i got accepted as an actor. They got happy for me and hugged me my mom came and i left. We went to the studio they told me that we will have practices on Wednesday and do the movie parts on Friday. Next week i was so happy they told me ill get my money on Fridays. I texted tom and i told him what happened he was happy for me i went to his house and we hanged out with each other. He told me bill was with Amara in the park he asked if we wanted to go. I nodded and we left i first went to my house i was in a rush so i grabbed a random jacket and it was toms. "Is that my jacket" he smirked at me. "Yes it is" we then left and Amara was there will bill they we're kissing. We gave them some time until they saw us they came up to us and we just started playing around Amara came up with an idea of playing hide n seek. We all agreed and they made bill it we all ran and hid. I went into this hiding spot it had a hole and i would crawl in it. I went in and i noticed someone was in. "Amara is that you" i said trying to see who it was i heard bill say coming. I felt a hand grab me and pull me inside "its me tom" I was relieved we sat down and i turn on my flash light from my phone. We were quiet until tom asked me "were all alone yk what this means" he smirked.

"Yeah no tom" he then rolled his eyes. Bill was still trying to look for us. I did wanna kiss tom but i wanted him to do it first. I then looked at him in the eyes. Ugh i love his eyes and his smile he then started leaning in until our lips touched. We started kissing he had his hands on my waist and i had my hands on his face. I felt his lip piercing on my lips we catched our breathe then we kissed again at this point we were making out hard. Tom started kissing my neck he then found my sweet spot. He started kissing on my neck causing hickeys on my neck which caused me to let out a small moan. I think bill heard us cause he caught us making out we then acted like we didn't. We then left cause Amara was the first one to be found Amara pointed out the hickeys on my neck. "Seems like you guys had fun" she said i shoved her jokingly.

Time skip to a week cause im to Lazy.

Its been a week since that happened.It was Wednesday i had to the the movie on Friday. My mom got an email saying we had to move to New York. I was excited but then i remembered about tom. My mom told me to start packing cause were leaving today at 8:40. I finished packing and we were selling the house which had a sign saying something about selling this house or wtv.

                                     Toms POV
I was gonna go to mias house since i wanted to surprise her. When i was going to her house i saw a sign about her house gonna get selled. My smile dropped i saw mia going to her car. I ran to her.

Tom: MIA WAIT

She turned to me with tears in her eyes.

Mia: I have to go to New York tom.

She started sobbing in my arms. I was hugging her tight i didn't want to let go. Bill then came and saw he hugged mia we all went with her to the airport. We were sad that she was leaving to New York but we were gonna have a tour so we will be able to see her next week.

This chapter was boring i need ideas.
Ima try to finish next chapter today.