Volume 2 Chapter 3: I Need Answers!

Previously: The boys made a secret wager of whoever got the highest score of the three of them would get to ask Zahra on a date this weekend. Unbenounced to them that this event and the music festival will be the last time they see her for several hundreds of years.

Day 1 Begins!
They arrived at the giant floating island with a desert theme with a rumored healing spring in the dead center of the landscape. "We are going to show everyone that we are worthy of greatness, praise, and respect. For we are strong demons that go by The Cherry Skullz!" They three shouted out,"Yeah!" And then leaped into the four different portals to be randomly transported somewhere on the island.

Zahra landed gracefully in front of a giant scorpion with hard insect body armor enchanted with magic protecting its weak flesh underneath. She didn't feel jet lagged or tired in the slightest. She felt like she could do anything without feeling tired afterwards. Is this because the lock on her soul in the future is limiting her true strength or something? She has so many powers and abilities at her disposal there's no wonder why she's so tired in the future. It's like not doing something for a long time and having to learn how to move again. But on a much greater scale. Good thing she's used to using her petal magic for most of her two lives. According to her current memories in this current time. Her petal magic is her mother's deity bloodline magic and King's Command is her father's bloodline magic. Which means that she has two separate kinds of bloodline magic. So if that is the case, what's her unique magic? She knows deep down that she has one but what could it be? "Find me, and I'll tell you everything you desire to know, princess." She saw a figure of sand standing on the giant scorpion. "Find you?" "Yes, my physical body in this world. Find me and we'll be able to reconnect our bond." "Bond?" He was blown away by a huge gust of sharp wind. She held out her right hand and a giant sword of pink petal magic gradually formed in the air above the scorpion. "Sorry about this, but I need to end your life." It thrusted its tail towards her but the tip was sliced off easily. And its heart was pierced mercilessly by her giant sword. Its body collapsed to the ground lifeless. She sprinted into the direction where he was blown away.

As night approached she was one step closer to reaching the three pyramids in the distance. He's an Egyptian Genie so it's only logical for him to be residing in one of them. The question was which one was the correct one? She slid to a halt and closed her eyes. And opened her third eye,"Thoth, where are you?" Her third eye saw a faint magical strand pointing towards the middle pyramid. She smirked smugly as she was beginning to get used to her third eye.

She arrived at the middle pyramid and almost passed out from all the running. She didn't take one break throughout the day and into the night. Her energy limit wasn't normal even for being a demon. She walked inside the dimly lit sandstone structure cautiously. In the human world pyramids had traps and tests for the ones set forth inside. She was right but her petal magic kept her safe from danger and death. She was too powerful for her own good. With this power she could easily rise to the top of any occupational job. It's kinda disconcerting, she might even be more powerful than her grandfather now and even more in the future.

She walked into the final room and the door closed behind her. Leaving her in the room with Thoth. But his main body wasn't here either. Only a fragment of him was present. "You didn't find the full version of me. But that's alright. I'll answer any question you have for me. But before you ask me something. I have to tell you something about our special connection." She looked at him sideways, giving him her full attention. "Princess, you must know that I'm your first familiar. But I disguised myself as a cosmic sand panther whenever you first summoned me on your first day. We are connected via blood for all of eternity, until you permanently parish. For you have a special unique kind of magic. Your body and magic don't follow the rules of demons or humans. You are half Deity and so you are able to summon more than one familiar. If you make a personal connection with another demon's familiar and those who owe you a great debt for a limited amount of time. Like a temporary demon contract. You can summon them to assist you. And even take the form of those you make connections with, like Zod the Chinese Dragon." She stumbled backwards breathing heavily as the information she was hearing was too much to process. "I'm basically a demigod? So that's why I'm so tired, the lock is limiting the amount of energy and magical power I'm allowed to use. So what's the deal with Iruma? And my name being erased from history?" He sat down on the stone coffin in the center of the sandstone room. "He's your half brother. He has another mother and is of the race of changelings. Opera is your half brother as well. Your family is vast and very messy. Your grandfather and everyone thinks you are dead in the future. Izuna is just another kid your father hid from your grandfather and the netherworld." She grabbed her chest as her heart gradually increased in pace. "So he doesn't know about my real origins? Well shit..." She slid down the wall and sat there feeling hopeless. "What will happen if I inform Kalego and no one else of my secret? Will the future change?" His sandy body acted like a tidal wave as he grew silent. "I don't need your permission, I just need to know if it will benefit me." He held out his hand and a video of the three boys making a wager to be able to ask her out first. "Kalego likes me?" As soon as she said that her heart ached and her soul vibrated. "I like him too, it would seem." She got up from the ground a little shaky,"I'm going to confess my love for him. And tell him my truth. His position in the netherworld in the future is perfect for erasing my existence. My last name will be scrubbed from history. So whenever I take up the mantle I left behind. No one will ever know that I'm the daughter of the demon king." She walked towards Thoth looking seriously. "And whenever I return I'll confront the members of The Cherry Skullz." She held out her hand,"Thoth return to my side. I need you more than ever." He reached out and once he grabbed her hand their soul link was reforged and reconnected.