How It All Began

Fuyumi Senju, born a girl, was never wanted. Butsuma only wanted sons; when Fuyumi was four, she trained and trained to the point her body felt like breaking. Then, as she was about to collapse, the moon was red, an arm wrapped around her, and a voice spoke. "𝒟𝑜 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓌𝒾𝓈𝒽 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝓅𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇?" Fuyumi nods faintly, her body on the verge of breaking. "𝒯𝒽𝑒𝓃 𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝓂𝓎 𝓃𝒶𝓂𝑒, 𝓂𝓎 𝓅𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇, 𝓂𝓎 𝓀𝓃𝑜𝓌𝓁𝒶𝑔𝑒. 𝒴𝑜𝓊 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝓃𝑜𝓌 𝒷𝑒 𝓀𝓃𝑜𝓌𝓃 𝒶𝓈 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒿𝓊 𝒯𝑜𝒷𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓂𝒶." The figure holding the young girl soon takes her into the water; under the crimson moonlight, Fuyumi is tired, and as her mouth opens up, a dark red orb flows into her mouth. As she floats to the surface of the crimson-reflected water, her red eyes open, and she walks on the water, heading home. Fuyumi Senju died that night, and Tobirama Senju was born.

The following day, Tobirama cut his hair and tossed his old clothes. Then, in a unisex yukata, he takes some yen and goes shopping. He buys male clothes and a few bandage wraps for chest binding. Fuyumi was never known; Butsuma made it so because if word spread he had a daughter, Tajima would use any shinobi available to capture her. Next, Butsuma made it clear that his second child was stillborn. It was hard for Hashirama, Itama, and Kawarama to keep their little sister a secret. Finally, it was time to train, and Tobirama gripped his sword and went to the training ground. Butsuma noticed Tobirama, forehead protector, blue armor, and a determined look; something about how he walked in stride frightened him. "Father, allow me to fight Izuna," he spoke. Tobirama's voice was cold, calculating, and frightful with how his chakra felt. "Alright, Fu-" "Tobirama." "Eh?" Butsuma stared at the white-haired child, and Itama and Kawarama looked at their sister. "My name is Tobirama Senju, second-born son of Butsuma Senju." The news stunned the younger brothers; they lost their little sister overnight. Even though they were younger, Itama and Kawarama were deeply guilty that they failed to protect their sister. "What made her change?" they thought, frowns on their faces. "Come Tobirama; we must head to the battleground." Butsuma spoke and began walking, "Yes, father." Tobirama spoke and followed after.

At the battleground, Tajima and Izuna waited; Tajima's eyes widened as he felt a powerful dark chakra. Butsuma soon arrived, and Tobirama jumped onto the water. "Where is Itama?" Izuna asked; Tajima looked at the unknown white-haired child. Tobirama draws his blade and points it at Izuna, "I am Senju Tobirama; I will be your opponent." Tajima shudders; there's something not right with this child. The two children clash blades with one another, and Izuna's blade shakes; right as Izuna's sword is about to break, two stones fly and knock the weapons out of their hands. Hashirama and Madara are in view, but Hashirama's face goes ghostly white when he sees his little sister there instead of Itama. Tobirama made hand signs in a quick blur, "Water Style: Water Dragon Jutsu!" Izuna and Tajima froze; they saw him in the child's reflection—black eyes with red irises, cracked skin, and armor that mirrored the child only with fur. "Izuna, get out of there!"

Tajima yelled; Izuna, frozen in place with fear; the water dragon roared and rushed at the young Uchiha. Tajima made hand signs as fast as he could, "Fire Style: Fire Ball Jutsu!" he said as he breathed out flames; the dragon easily cut through the fire, making it nothing more than useless steam. The dragon slams Izuna into a tree; Tobirama makes more hand signs, a blade formed from water that trickled down his fingertips. Tajima draws his blade and gets in front of Izuna; Tobirama dashes faster than the Sharingan can keep up, and Tajima's blade meets with Tobirama's sword made of water. "Butsuma! Call him off!" Tajima yelled, trying to keep their blades locked to protect Izuna.

Hashirama runs to their father, and Madara runs to his father and brother. "Father! Make her stop!" Butsuma looks at Hashirama and then at the frightened Uchiha leader and his children. "That's enough, Tobirama! The battle is won for today." Butsuma shouts; Tobirama gracefully backflips away from Tajima and walks back to Butsuma, picking up his sword from the water. "Izuna! Father! Are you alright?!" Madara yelled as he went to them, panting from running as fast as he could. "Madara, you're friends with the Senju boy, right?" Madara gulps and nods, "I am; why?" Tajima looks at his sword, seeing the cracks and chips blocking Tobirama's blade. "Tell him to tell Butsuma that we will make peace with the Senju Clan." Tajima spoke, "But father!" Izuna shouts. "No buts, Izuna! That child could kill us all if Butsuma allowed him to! It's best to make peace and not risk the extinction of the Uchiha Clan."