The Cracks In His Walls

[ AAHHHH I'm sorry for not posting! I've been hit with wave after wave of crippling depression; sometimes it's so bad I feel like laying down and vanishing into the void, but please do take note of the love and support your comments say about this story do give me happiness. I'll try to update as much as possible!] 

Tobirama and Madara acquired the remaining swords and turned them into the Leaf Village. Tobirama used healing Ninjutsu on Madara's severe wounds; thanks to the blue elixir, Madara never bled out. The elixir allowed the Senju time to finish the remaining three sword wielders and then tend to Madara. Madara was surprised; despite his former sensei's cold attitude, his chakra was gentle and warm as it stitched his wounds closed. "Please, your friend is wounded! We'll give you a place to rest!" a young, timid man said. The villagers of Yomogi Village were grateful that the Leaf sent aid to them. "Thank you," Tobirama said and carried Madara against his shoulder. The young man leads the two Shinobi into his family-run inn. "Stay put, that's an order," Tobirama said as he left. Madara blushed and pouted, but now that the thrill of battle was over, he fell onto the bed like a sack of potatoes. He takes a small nap while Tobirama is away. His dream was a slow flashback of the final battle. Madara's eyes were wide as his armor shattered on his right rib; Kubikiribocho was slammed into his rib and kicked into a tree, "Madara!" Tobirama shouted; there was something in his voice. Was it fear? Worry? A mix of both? Then, that immense chakra pressure slammed into the ground; Tobirama's chakra flowed through him endlessly; it reminded him of when they were children. It was the same feeling, the same overbearing chakra that promised death. The Fangs of Beasts slaughtered the remaining three Swordsman, their bodies torn to shreds by various creatures made of water. Falling to the ground was the remaining blades. Kubikiribocho, Kiba, and Hiramekarei. The pain was immense, but as the walls of endless water rushed into the soil, he saw a strange look in the Senju's eyes; it made Madara wonder. Does Tobirama care for him?