Not A Man But A Child

Two years have passed; Hashirama is seventeen, Tobirama is sixteen, Itama is fourteen, and Kawarama is thirteen. Madara is eighteen, and Izuna is fifteen. Madara has worked to the bone under Takayuki's training, but his aching body and pain melt away when Tobirama treats him to a meal with that sweet smile on his face. Madara can eat whatever he wants if he gets Tobirama's approval. Slowly but surely, Madara was climbing the ranks, one day at a time. The moon is full tonight, and Tobirama is training within the forest. A few hours into training, Tobirama feels a few chakra signatures; he pays no mind. He's strong enough to take whoever it is down. But, walking into view was a group of men; the man walking in front of them must be their leader. "You there, child." the man with blond hair spoke. Tobirama looks at him, holding the Raijin blade in his hand. "Shouldn't you be asleep at home?" a man with purple hair tilted his head, a mask covering half his face. "Speak what your business is, or leave," Tobirama spoke coldly. "And who are you to make demands, you little shit?!" a man with green hair shouts. "Let's teach this brat a lesson, Boss!" a man with a scar on his cheek yelled. "𝒩𝑜𝓌 𝓌𝑜𝓊𝓁𝒹 𝒷𝑒 𝒶 𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒻𝑒𝒸𝓉 𝓉𝒾𝓂𝑒 𝓉𝑜 𝓊𝓈𝑒 𝒾𝓉, ℱ𝓊𝓎𝓊𝓂𝒾." Tobirama smirked darkly, and, with a silent nod of agreement, he sheathed the Raijin blade and, in a flurry of hand signs, three golden marks spread on Tobirama's cheeks and chin. "Water Style: Thousand Blades of Water!" the silent air was now full of screams of pain, and large kunai knives made of water stabbed into the now fleeing group and the ground. There was no water in the area, but the group leader, the blond-haired male, ran to safety along with two other men. Their eyes shake, and the cloud of water where the kunai spawned falls into the ground. Tobirama's chakra was so powerful it knocked the remaining two men down; the blond leader ran off frozen in fear, and their screams echoed in the darkness of the trees. Though wounded to the bone in his left arm, the blond male cut deeply on his lower left knee. The adrenaline of fear and the primal instinct of flight made him forget the pain as he ran. "There was no water, yet he could create the rain of kunai! The rumors of the demon of water are true, but not a man, a child!"