An Unwelcomed Feeling

All was not as peaceful as many would like; rumors flowed across nations about the Demon of Water. A one-person army can use water release when there are no traces of water. All thugs and bandits knew two things about the Demon of Water; he had white hair and red eyes. Everyone knew what had happened to the group known as the Ash Vipers, the Demon killed all of them, and their leader's body had been lying on a tree stump near the village of Toba. Some grew anxious, wanting to scratch their itch to fight the Demon of Water. The rumors soon caught Tobirama's attention, "I'm scared, Tobi..." Fuyumi looked up at the dark red irises of the Senju male. "𝔇𝔬𝔫'𝔱 𝔟𝔢 𝔰𝔠𝔞𝔯𝔢𝔡 𝔉𝔲𝔶𝔲𝔪𝔦, 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔥𝔞𝔳𝔢 𝔪𝔢 𝔱𝔬 𝔭𝔯𝔬𝔱𝔢𝔠𝔱 𝔶𝔬𝔲. ℑ 𝔴𝔬𝔫'𝔱 𝔩𝔢𝔱 𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔪 𝔥𝔲𝔯𝔱 𝔶𝔬𝔲." Fuyumi looked at Tobirama and nodded, "I trust you, Tobi." she smiled, but Tobirama quickly saw the worry and fear behind her eyes and her smile; he needed to protect her. Tobirama opened his eyes and gathered herbs, spent a few days and nights working endlessly on his project, and finally finished it. It was a medicine ball, but all the herbs he had collected to make this medicine ball it was a booster; granted, Fuyumi didn't need it, but to be safe, Tobirama created the "Biju Awakening." He had made a pack of twenty, each containing four balls; Tobirama had packed these away in Fuyumi's pouch, informing her that only one would make her as powerful as the Ten-Tails. "ℑ𝔣 𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔶 𝔴𝔞𝔫𝔱 𝔞 𝔡𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔫, ℑ'𝔩𝔩 𝔤𝔦𝔳𝔢 𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔪 𝔞 𝔡𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔫." Tobirama thought with a smirk. Fuyumi didn't know who or what the Ten-Tails was, but if she was going to be as powerful as well, whatever it was, she felt safe knowing Tobirama had made a Plan B if Plan A failed. All while this was happening, Madara asked Butsuma and Tajima if he could be on Tobirama's squad. It was a tough choice, but both leaders figured Tobirama trained Madara, so he might as well let him join his sensei. Madara noticed Tobirama was focusing all his time in the forest, picking odd-colored plants; when he offered to help, he seemed too engrossed in what he was doing to notice him. Madara had a twist in his gut, a knot in his stomach; something just felt off, and the need to be by Tobirama's side increased as time passed. He didn't know why but felt Tobirama was in grave danger. Now that Madara was a part of Tobirama's squad, he told Takayuki, Imamura, and Hayashi about this unnerving feeling. The trio nod and take in Madara's concern; if something terrible happens to their sensei, who would be left to protect the village as the highest-ranked Jonin?